What's new

Su-57 Program Cancelled

NATO has good relation with Russia. NATO has no land claim on Russia like Ukraine and Japan do. Anyway, I think Su-57 is pretty good in air to air to defend Russia land from Ukraine and Japan.

in future you know nothing whom is your friends or foe and for Ukraine & Japan they will defend territorial dispute with conventional jets no need for to deploy su-57 there @undertakerwwefan

And as for su-57 it uses shoot and scoot tactics because it not have all aspect stealth @undertakerwwefan

Dude, whatever man. You claim to know everything. In truth, you know nothing. Be humble, man.

I am claiming to know everything about stealth, because i do read a lot about fighter generations, you know nothing about how the fighter jet doctrine work specially about stealth you know nothing about fighter jet that how to work, and you blindly fall in love with russian tech without a base @undertakerwwefan keep blabbering without a base @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

I am claiming to know everything about stealth, because i do read a lot about fighter generations, you know nothing about how the fighter jet doctrine work specially about stealth you know nothing about fighter jet that how to work, and you blindly fall in love with russian tech without a base @undertakerwwefan keep blabbering without a base @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

You do not know more than professional aircraft designers do, especially not top notch ones in super power states. You are a troll. You claim Su-57 is crap and never backs up your claim.

You do not know more than professional aircraft designers do, especially not top notch ones in super power states. You are a troll. You claim Su-57 is crap and never backs up your claim.
Do you backup your claim that Su-57 is on the par of F-22/ F-35 in alteast single of your you're claiming from you post # 1 that Su-57 is even better than F-22/F-35 First gives your proof that Su-57 is better that F-22/F-35 than i will show you my prove that Su-57 is worst stealth design among all 5th gen jets @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, Keep blabbering you troll @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Do you backup your claim that Su-57 is on the par of F-22/ F-35 in alteast single of your you're claiming from you post # 1 that Su-57 is even better than F-22/F-35 First gives your proof that Su-57 is better that F-22/F-35 than i will show you my prove that Su-57 is worst stealth design among all 5th gen jets @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, Keep blabbering you troll @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Su-57 has its pros and cons. F-22 has its pros and cons. F-35 has its pros and cons. They are all similar, same generation. Su-57 has the newest design, designed between early 2000s and 2009.

Su-57 has its pros and cons. F-22 has its pros and cons. F-35 has its pros and cons. They are all similar, same generation.
F-22/F-35 is more complete/all aspect/ broadband stealth as compare to Su-57 which has only head on stealth, so that your backup for your claim @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

do you what is the basic of aerodynamic is you troll @undertakerwwefan o_O, do you what is the whitcome area rule is you troll @undertakerwwefan o_O, do you know what is the fly by wire works you troll @undertakerwwefan o_O, do you know what is the stealth shape means you troll @undertakerwwefano_O , do you know what is the TVC means you troll @undertakerwwefan o_O, do you know know what is the meaning of system integration in a fighter jet you troll @undertakerwwefan o_Oo_O

please give some of those answer for me than i think you know something you troll @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

do you what is the basic of aerodynamic is you troll @undertakerwwefan o_O, do you what is the whitcome area rule is you troll @undertakerwwefan o_O, do you know what is the fly by wire works you troll @undertakerwwefan o_O, do you know what is the stealth shape means you troll @undertakerwwefano_O , do you know what is the TVC means you troll @undertakerwwefan o_O, do you know know what is the meaning of system integration in a fighter jet you troll @undertakerwwefan o_Oo_O

please give some of those answer for me than i think you know something you troll @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Who cares? Su-57 is 5th generation. This no one can deny. You think Ukraine can take back Crimea? You think Japan can take back a Kuril? BS.

Who cares? Su-57 is 5th generation. This no one can deny. You think Ukraine can take back Crimea? You think Japan can take back a Kuril? BS.
you're BS , only by its name it in the 5th gen category @undertakerwwefan :lol::lol::enjoy: and don't bring your crap again n again Su-57 is not fight with Ukraine or Japan because their conventional fighter jets enough for those countries, Su-57 is designed against to fight USA/ NATO in mind you crap head @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, so you have know basic technical know how about aerodynamics and claiming yourself expert of russian armed forces what a troll you're @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah: go live in you dfantasy world /wishful thinking/ fairy tales @undertakerwwefan :lol::enjoy::blah:

Do you have a quote?
http://www.ausairpower.net/flanker.html
read this you know all thing about PAK-FA/Su-57 @undertakerwwefan

and don't bring your crap again n again Su-57 is not fight with Ukraine or Japan because their conventional fighter jets enough for those countries,

BS. Ukraine and Japan threaten to take Russia land. You think Russia would use Su-27 against F-35? Or use Su-35 against F-35? That's BS man. Su-57 is built to take on Japan's F-35.

BS. Ukraine and Japan threaten to take Russia land. You think Russia would use Su-27 against F-35? Or use Su-35 against F-35? That's BS man. Su-57 is built to take on Japan's F-35.
you're BS @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah: Ukraine has not 5th gen fighter in arsenal so russian easily talked by more advanced Su-35 no need for deployment of Su-57 as for Japan it has only few F-35 so Japenese F-35 easily overwhelmed by modern 4.5 gen fighter jet and modern SAMs like S-400, look @undertakerwwefan Su-57 is build for high intensity warfare to evade modren SAMs , AAM Like USA/NATO have not for low intensity warfare like in Ukraine & JAPAN have @undertakerwwefan :p:;):enjoy: think logically and use the common sense you brain less troll @undertakerwwefan ;):enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom