What's new

Su-57 Program Cancelled

Then why they (Russia & China) developing stealth jet @undertakerwwefan o_O Give me a reason @undertakerwwefan USA,RUSSIA CHINA is developing 6th gen jet which will be super stealthy, so your STEALTH IS NOT NEEDED is ridiculous @undertakerwwefan :lol::rofl::enjoy:

I told you. China and Russia have huge aircraft industry. Thousands of designers and engineers. They don't sit around doing nothing. They develop new aircraft all the time. J-20. Su-57. You name it.

I said stealth is irrelevant. I never said they don't develop make new planes all the time.

I told you. China and Russia have huge aircraft industry. Thousands of designers and engineers. They don't sit around doing nothing. They develop new aircraft all the time. J-20. Su-57. You name it.

I said stealth is irrelevant. I never said they don't develop make new planes all the time.
Lame logic @undertakerwwefan :lol::lol::enjoy: the real reasons is that to counter emerging threats from the enemy, J-20 and Su-57 is for counter F-22 and emerging threats for F-35 as well as asia's emerging threats from 5th jets like KFX, AMCA, TFX etc etc @undertakerwwefan read the history @undertakerwwefan first F-15 was the counter of MIG-25 as well as Su-27 whereas F-16/F-18 are the counter of emerging threats of MIG-29/Su-33, and ATF/F-22 project was the counter of emerging threats of Su-27 series of jets with far more advanced tech (4S) tech, so your that phrase that stealth tech is irrelevant is RIDICULOUS @undertakerwwefan :lol::rofl::enjoy:

Lame logic @undertakerwwefan :lol::lol::enjoy: the real reasons is that to counter emerging threats from the enemy, J-20 and Su-57 is for counter F-22 and emerging threats for F-35 as well as asia's emerging threats from 5th jets like KFX, AMCA, TFX etc etc @undertakerwwefan read the history @undertakerwwefan first F-15 was the counter of MIG-25 as well as Su-27 whereas F-16/F-18 are the counter of emerging threats of MIG-29/Su-33, and ATF/F-22 project was the counter of emerging threats of Su-27 series of jets with far more advanced tech (4S) tech, so your that phrase that stealth tech is irrelevant is RIDICULOUS @undertakerwwefan :lol::rofl::enjoy:

Cold war is over. Su-57 is not for countering anything other than bombing Qaeda fags. You don't need stealth to bomb Qaeda fags.

Cold war is over. Su-57 is not for countering anything other than bombing Qaeda fags. You don't need stealth to bomb Qaeda fags.
Bogus logic you have @undertakerwwefan :crazy::crazy:, if your logic is right then why US/EU developing 6th gen jet, @undertakerwwefan o_O, US/EU still consider Russia/China as main enemy for them thats why EU/US developing 6th gen jets to counter emerging threats from Russia/China (J-20,Su-57) @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:

Bogus logic you have @undertakerwwefan :crazy::crazy:, if your logic is right then why US/EU developing 6th gen jet, @undertakerwwefan o_O, US/EU still consider Russia/China as main enemy for them thats why EU/US developing 6th gen jets to counter emerging threats from Russia/China (J-20,Su-57) @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:

So what if America considers someone enemy? It is irrelevant. Russia and China are ethno states. America is not an ethno state. America will never fight Russia and China. Elections are important in America. War means losing election. Even if China and Russia have no army, America would not fight China and Russia.

J-20 and Su-57 are used for bombing Qaeda fags, not for fighting Americans.

So what if America considers someone enemy? It is irrelevant. Russia and China are ethno states. America is not an ethno state. America will never fight Russia and China. Elections are important in America. War means losing election. Even if China and Russia have no army, America would not fight China and Russia.

J-20 and Su-57 are used for bombing Qaeda fags, not for fighting Americans.
Western countries believes in imperialism/colonial mindset countries you killed more innocent peoples Than both world wars, Korean war Vietnam wa gulf war 2nd gulfwar/Afghan wars

And you know nothing what is you talking about Su-57 was not bombing runs against Qaeda fags but Su-57 tested agianst weapon/radar system from the west @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Western countries believes in imperialism/colonial mindset countries you killed more innocent peoples Than both world wars, Korean war Vietnam wa gulf war 2nd gulfwar/Afghan wars

And you know nothing what is you talking about Su-57 was not bombing runs against Qaeda fags but Su-57 tested agianst weapon/radar system from the west @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

That don't work against Russia and China. Russia and China are ethno states. Russians and Chinese never accept foreign rule.

That don't work against Russia and China. Russia and China are ethno states. Russians and Chinese never accept foreign rule.
:offpost: @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: stick to the topic, and i already told you that 4th and 4.5th Gen jets are enough to Bomb Qaeda fags @undertakerwwefan :crazy:, The only reason for deployment of Su-57 in Syria is to test Su-57 against F-22/F-35/Radar system from the west @undertakerwwefan not to bomb Qaeda fags @undertakerwwefan , They have Enough Su-24,Su-25,SU-34 & Su-35 to destroy Qaeda fags @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure all modern jets have sensor fusion. That's how AWACs share data with combat planes. Sensor fusion isn't exactly state of the art. It's been around for decades. Data bus.

UPDATE:

I did a bit of research. We know for sure Su-57 has sensor fusion. As for Su-35 / 30 / 34, I'm sure pretty they all have it. Digital quadruplex fly by wire, PESA / AESA, sensor fusion, these are all standard on modern jets.

Russia’s Su-57, manufactured by the country’s Prospective Aviation Complex of Frontline Aviation, is a stealth, single-seat, twin-engine jet multirole warplane.

The warplane, also known as T-50, is the first aircraft in the Russian military equipped with stealth technology and it is intended to have supermaneuverability with supercruise capability and advanced avionics such as active phased array radar and sensor fusion that autonomously make battlefield calculations to assist the pilot.

https://www.presstv.com/DetailFr/2018/02/24/553479/Syria-Russia-warplane
You do not understand the difference between standard forms of data exchange and actual sensor fusion. Take a look at following slides:-

combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-4-728.jpg

combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-5-728.jpg

combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-6-728.jpg

Similarly:

"The F-22 avionics architecture is characterized as a common, modular, highly integrated system. These characteristics result in increased performance, reliability, availability, and affordability. It is the first fully integrated avionics system in U.S. military aircraft, supplanting the federated architectures of the past. The F-22 does not employ traditional, single-function “black boxes” to perform basic avionics functions such as navigation, communications, threat warning, and fire control. Instead, these functions are implemented with common, programmable modules which are software-configured to process many different functions. This architecture not only allows increased mission effectiveness, but also allows significant flexibility in basic avionics design through: robust, fault-tolerant reconfiguration capabilities, higher reliability, easier supportability, higher availability, lower weight, extended growth capability, and lower acquisition and life cycle cost."

Source: http://www.davi.ws/avionics/TheAvionicsHandbook_Cap_32.pdf

MIG- 29 and SU-35 have traditional black box sensor architectures. Whatever information they receive from a dedicated AWACS (and other aircraft), is visible to the pilot in a separate display. No sensor fusion involved.

Sensor fusion refers to an integrated sensor architecture in which different sensors work together to produce a single enriched battlefield view for the pilot. For instance, if primary radar gets a lock on a missile, another sensor might predict its trajectory and tell pilot what to do, and both sensors produce a single enriched view of the threat and its behavior for the pilot. The pilot does not have to look in separate screens and devise a strategy to overcome the threat.

Sensor fusion of F-35 and F-22 is not restricted to a single aircraft - multiple aircraft can operate in the same region and fuse their sensors with each other to produce even more enriched battlefield view for their pilots.

Majority of modern aircraft are in "sensor correlation" stage at best. Sensor fusion cannot be retrofitted - it a design philosophy.

Last edited:
:offpost: @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: stick to the topic, and i already told you that 4th and 4.5th Gen jets are enough to Bomb Qaeda fags @undertakerwwefan :crazy:, The only reason for deployment of Su-57 in Syria is to test Su-57 against F-22/F-35/Radar system from the west @undertakerwwefan not to bomb Qaeda fags @undertakerwwefan , They have Enough Su-24,Su-25,SU-34 & Su-35 to destroy Qaeda fags @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Su-57 is used for bombing Qaeda fags. Su-57 is not used against F-22. No American will ever harm a Russian. No Russian will ever harm an American. Till the end of time.

You do not understand the difference between standard forms of data exchange and actual sensor fusion. Take a look at following slides:-

combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-4-728.jpg

combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-5-728.jpg

combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-6-728.jpg

Similarly:

"The F-22 avionics architecture is characterized as a common, modular, highly integrated system. These characteristics result in increased performance, reliability, availability, and affordability. It is the first fully integrated avionics system in U.S. military aircraft, supplanting the federated architectures of the past. The F-22 does not employ traditional, single-function “black boxes” to perform basic avionics functions such as navigation, communications, threat warning, and fire control. Instead, these functions are implemented with common, programmable modules which are software-configured to process many different functions. This architecture not only allows increased mission effectiveness, but also allows significant flexibility in basic avionics design through: robust, fault-tolerant reconfiguration capabilities, higher reliability, easier supportability, higher availability, lower weight, extended growth capability, and lower acquisition and life cycle cost."

Source: http://www.davi.ws/avionics/TheAvionicsHandbook_Cap_32.pdf

MIG- 29 and SU-35 have traditional black box sensor architectures. Whatever information they receive from a dedicated AWACS (and other aircraft), is visible to the pilot in a separate display. No sensor fusion involved.

Sensor fusion refers to an integrated sensor architecture in which different sensors work together to produce a single enriched battlefield view for the pilot. For instance, if primary radar gets a lock on a missile, another sensor might predict its trajectory and tell pilot what to do, and both sensors produce a single enriched view of the threat and its behavior for the pilot. The pilot does not have to look in separate screens and devise a strategy to overcome the threat.

Sensor fusion of F-35 and F-22 is not restricted to a single aircraft - multiple aircraft can operate in the same region and fuse their sensors with each other to produce even more enriched battlefield view for their pilots.

Majority of modern aircraft are in "sensor correlation" stage at best. Sensor fusion cannot be retrofitted - it a design philosophy.

You talk about sensor fusion as if Americans are the only ones who have it. They aren't. Everyone else have it too. Stop making a big deal of it and spamming this thread with it or else I shall report you for spamming.

Last edited:
NObody admitted defeat on anything. Even if Su-57 is canceled like MiG 1.44 was canceled, they wouldn't go on public TV and say anything about it.

Russians are the proudest people in the world. Sent the first satellite into space. Built the first space suit. Sent the first man into space. Did the first space walk. Built the first space rover. Built the first space station. Built the first modular space station.

Russians never admit defeat in public.

Last edited:
You talk about sensor fusion as if Americans are the only ones who have it. They aren't. Everyone else have it too. Stop making a big deal of it and spamming this thread with it or else I shall report you for spamming.
Spamming this thread? One thing that offends me the most is repeated lies from an ignorant individual. Everyone else doesn't have it.

You continue to misinterpret sensor correlation for sensor fusion. I tried to explain to you the difference between these two concepts, but you continue to disappoint me. Sensor fusion term is being thrown around in media reports as it is a common thing; these clueless reporters are constructing a false narrative.

Majority of modern aircraft have "sensor correlation" at present; black box architectures in other words. An example below:

b8a5bdf6ce7663b6c1bd6c891969bcb1.jpg

Sensor fusion architecture:-

7571698388_9254e68645_c.jpg

Important details in this link: https://sldinfo.com/whitepapers/the-f-35-and-advanced-sensor-fusion/

Only F-35, F-22 and J-20 have full-spectrum sensor fusion - 3 in total.

Eurofighter Typhoon, Rafale and F/A-18E/F Block III and SU-57 have limited sensor fusion capabilities - 4 in total.

Anyways, back to original point; both F-22 and F-35 offer 360 degree field of view and coverage of threats to their pilots via "sensor fusion."

combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-1-728.jpg

f-35-DAS.jpg

Spamming this thread? One thing that offends me the most is repeated lies from an ignorant individual. Everyone else doesn't have it.

You continue to misinterpret sensor correlation for sensor fusion. I tried to explain to you the difference between these two concepts, but you continue to disappoint me. Sensor fusion term is being thrown around in media reports as it is a common thing; these clueless reporters are constructing a false narrative.

Majority of modern aircraft have "sensor correlation" at present; black box architectures in other words. An example below:

b8a5bdf6ce7663b6c1bd6c891969bcb1.jpg

Sensor fusion architecture:-

7571698388_9254e68645_c.jpg

Important details in this link: https://sldinfo.com/whitepapers/the-f-35-and-advanced-sensor-fusion/

Eurofighter Typhoon, Rafale and F/A-18E/F Block III and SU-57 have limited sensor fusion capabilities - 4 in total.

Anyways, back to original point; both F-22 and F-35 offer 360 degree field of view and coverage of threats to their pilots via "sensor fusion."

combat-systems-fusion-engine-for-the-f35-1-728.jpg

f-35-DAS.jpg

This thread is not the place to talk about every little technicality. If you want to talk about that, a university is the place.

Su-57 has 4 faced AESA, covering every side. You cannot compare IRST with AESA. It's not comparable. IRST has far less range than AESA.

Su-57 is used for bombing Qaeda fags. Su-57 is not used against F-22. No American will ever harm a Russian. No Russian will ever harm an American. Till the end of time.
What a stupid you're, you have brain of 4 year which insist his stupid theories that Su-57 is for bomb Qaeda fags, Russian are tested Su-57 all war scenarios against western weapons system doctrines just like Russian/Soviet did in Korean/Vietnam war @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:, Qaeda fags have no Air Defense/ radars/ SAMs etc etc Russian conventional 4th 4.5th gen jets are enough for to bomb Qaeda fags, so there is no need to bombed with stealth enabled 5th gen Su-57 @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: why you insisted your crap stupid theories again & again @undertakerwwefan :devil::mad::angry:o_O

Back
Top Bottom