What's new

Su-30MKI Production line.

Doctor Death

BANNED
Reaction score
Su-30MKI Production line.

su30mkihalfactory.jpg

su30mkihal.jpg

Su 30MKI after a Wash after stage 5 of production.

Its kind of funny.. if you look at it..in the picture it seems those pedestal fans are supposed to go into the engines bay..
Although seriously.. for those working inside those bays.. those cheap fans would be a heaven sent..
it would probably be baking in there.

Its kind of funny.. if you look at it..in the picture it seems those pedestal fans are supposed to go into the engines bay..
Although seriously.. for those working inside those bays.. those cheap fans would be a heaven sent..
I think all Air Craft production / manufacturing setups are temp controlled.

Hint: Post#6 image, look at the A/C outlets in the background.

If I'm not wrong these are very old pics and HAL's MKI production line is much more modern today.

We are still very far when it comes to Production lines as compared with West... they look a lot neat and well organised... even our Railway Locomotive production lines are much better looking than Su30MKI ones... may be the Rafale and Tejas lines would be better organised.

If I'm not wrong these are very old pics and HAL's MKI production line is much more modern today.

HAL employee uniforms have changed from the last few years, it's brown top over dark brown pants...so yeah these seem to be quite old pics, except the first two on the first post, they seem recent.

Back
Top Bottom