What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

031016-Mail.jpg

Ony if your post count reaches 100 , then. I think with you can always create a thread in the members club
Thank you so very Much Sir , me just got a Hint that you are a Shia so just said something i havent said otherwise if you like to reply ...you are always helping peeps are not Like that usually ,your stats was telling a shair of Dr sahab , their was a thread on somewhere on this site some 1 , ANTI MUSLIM HAVE WRITTEN IT , These kind of posts do not gets you BAN , all and full of Lies..???

Ony if your post count reaches 100 , then. I think you can always create a thread in the members club

Edit and iam not a Sir :lol:

alright madam then thats why you never minded , i do asked you apP koi gAArllss tu nahin hain ,,, me thinks you replied in a BIG NO......oo hh sorry in fact you never replied ,, just thanked that post ,,,,

:D:D Bicyclist seems to be badly injured.
giphy.gif

ALL ApP ki Kind of crime , but these days you are looking very much of color , may be so many T T P IN your rows HARD LUCK , Havent Tried them yet though hearD ,,, you will , but seems like a forgotten Story ,,,just SirS G Sitting to watch facebook , they do not have any access here , it rather ALL media can be watched from 1 ROOM , their was so much T T P , that people get feedup of being their lets try any other medium , here sounds like the same case again , no response of any thing other than T T P starts telling we r SECT etc etc ,,THANKS FOR YOUR TIME , already got banned for IT

Good boy :D don't run after girls , run after your goals ---
:offpost::offpost::offpost:,, your suggestion is because you never answered a Question or help i looked forward to get from APp looG KAATAAN G ,,, please do try to if you finds a answer ,,do not tell ,,:closed:

Thank you so very Much Sir , me just got a Hint that you are a Shia so just said something i havent said otherwise if you like to reply ...you are always helping peeps are not Like that usually ,your stats was telling a shair of Dr sahab , their was a thread on somewhere on this site some 1 , ANTI MUSLIM HAVE WRITTEN IT , These kind of posts do not gets you BAN , all and full of Lies..???
Iam a Muslim male and follow more than one Fiqahs depending upon the situation

alright madam then thats why you never minded , i do asked you apP koi gAArllss tu nahin hain ,,, me thinks you replied in a BIG NO......oo hh sorry in fact you never replied ,, just thanked that post ,,,,
:mad:
:offpost::offpost::offpost:,, your suggestion is because you never answered a Question or help i looked forward to get from APp looG KAATAAN G ,,, please do try to if you finds a answer ,,do not tell ,,:closed:
But in another post you acknowledged that I helped you

@friendly_troll96 yar is page p is ki posts daikh aik bar -----kea bla hain yeh bhai :undecided:

میاں صاحب بات عربی شہزادوں پر ختم ہورہی ہے یا کہانی میں آگے حبشی بھی آنے ہیں؟

1f914.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom