What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Registration cost for naya pakistan housing is 250.
250*200'000'000 (applicants approx.) = 50'000'000'000

16143376_2200604040164957_1782164280319231445_n.jpg

I live in UK.
My take home salary is £5,000/- per month
I live in a house worth £500,000/-

The way it works is, bank gives the mortgage / loan to pay the full amount to the seller (vendor or builder) and I then pay back to the bank over 25-years.

It is a well established system.

I live in UK.

The way it works is, bank gives the mortgage / loan to pay the full amount to the seller (vendor or builder) and I then pay back to the bank over 25-years.

Can you tell, what's the monthly amount you have to return?
Your answer would be helpful to the people of Pakistan, who fail to understand the trick.

I live in UK.

What is the amount financed and at what rate---?

Can you tell, what's the monthly amount you have to return?
Your answer would be helpful to the people of Pakistan, who fail to understand the trick.

I pay £325 per month. So this guy will pay according to the local rates and bank contribution.

Also remember, with time the house price increases. So, there is a locked money in the house (called equity). If this guy wants to start a business, then the banks will be happy to lend based on the equity + his earnings + likelihood of the success of the business (its earning potential).

It is no trick at all.
Even the Islamic banks have brought in "Mudarba" and other type of lending schemes.

What is the amount financed and at what rate---?

The house was £500,000 when I bought it.
I borrowed £200,000.
I paid £300,000
I pay £325/per month.

I pay £325 per month. So this guy will pay according to the local rates and bank contribution.

This is <7% of your income.
What Pakpatan regime is demanding from public is >twice the total income of buyers and they are asking to pay in advance!
Other mystery is, why govt. of Pakpatan is acting as bank? Are they here to favor contractors or add competition to existing banks?

Last edited:

Also remember, with time the house price increases. So, there is a locked money in the house (called equity). If this guy wants to start a business, then the banks will be happy to lend based on the equity + his earnings + likelihood of the success of the business (its earning potential).

It is no trick at all.
Even the Islamic banks have brought in "Mudarba" and other type of lending schemes.

The house was £500,000 when I bought it.
I borrowed £200,000.
I paid £300,000
I pay £325/per month.

That does not look right---200 k borrowed over 25 years at around 3.5% apr

should be around a 1000 + pounds + insurance

Here is a mort calculator

https://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/mortgages/our-mortgages/mortgage-calculators/mortgage-payments

325 paid over 25 years come to 97500 total including interest---there is something missing here.

@BATMAN
@MastanKhan
Dear Sirs are you considering your discussion as 'STUPID & FUNNY'.
If not, kindly take it to some appropriate thread. Let's not pollute this thread with such 'SERIOUSNESS'.
Thanks for your understanding.

It's mature humor and it is as funny as it can get.
PM of Pakistan never seize to amuse us, with his golden words and economic plans. last time he even tried to do mimicry of Balawal Bhutto.
Actually title of this thread should be changed to Niaziat.

Back
Top Bottom