What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Seriously?

Sorry but that guy literally said "#LongLiveTheQueen"....like really??

The English have looted and raped India (part Pakistan)....killed millions of its residents (the Bengal Famine) and some of us still keep saying stuff like that??

Thousands of Indian Muslims died in both WW's supporting the English and for what??

Now only that but the English also didn't settle the matter of Kashmir because they wanted us to keep fighting with the Indians (which we would have either way but to a lesser extent).

They had nefarious plots before even leaving and Kashmir is one/the biggest one of them. I can keep going on with the list too...

Now tell, if someone says "#LongLiveTheQueen" when he's a citizen of Pakistan....wouldn't you also call him out as a idiot??

Like is Pakistan still subservient to the crown??

Evidence:
upload_2019-10-15_16-21-36-png.584171

Sorry but that guy literally said "#LongLiveTheQueen"....like really??

The English have looted and raped India (part Pakistan)....killed millions of its residents (the Bengal Famine) and some of us still keep saying stuff like that??

Thousands of Indian Muslims died in both WW's supporting the English and for what??

Now only that but the English also didn't settle the matter of Kashmir because they wanted us to keep fighting with the Indians (which we would have either way but to a lesser extent).

They had nefarious plots before even leaving and Kashmir is one/the biggest one of them. I can keep going on with the list too...

Now tell, if someone says "#LongLiveTheQueen" when he's a citizen of Pakistan....wouldn't you also call him out as a idiot??

Evidence:
upload_2019-10-15_16-21-36-png.584171
What if he was being sarcastic?

What if he was being sarcastic?

Should I show the graves of the million+ Muslims that died under the British Raj??

Should we be sarcastic over this?

Even so, there were others in that thread that were actively defending the British...AzadPakistan2009 even went on to say that the Brits did nothing wrong lol

If that's not mental slavery then what is?

Should I show the graves of the million+ Muslims that died under the British Raj??

Should we be sarcastic over this?

Even so, there were others in that thread that were actively defending the British...AzadPakistan2009 even went on to say that the Brits did nothing wrong lol

If that's not mental slavery then what is?

People are happy because they are giving us PR which is badly needed.
Besides that on Muslims killings what are your views on USA???

People are happy because they are giving us PR which is badly needed.
Besides that on Muslims killings what are your views on USA???

What PR lol?? Have they visited AJK?? Have they made a statement in favor of Kashmir?

Nah dude...they're here to survey the mess that they created. Laughing at us for being such fools. New Generation of Prince/Princess but the same bloodline.

As for the US imperialism and atrocities, I have the same views.

The birds are all from the same nest. ;)

What PR lol?? Have they visited AJK?? Have they made a statement in favor of Kashmir?

Nah dude...they're here to survey the mess that they created. Laughing at us for being such fools. New Generation of Prince/Princess but the same bloodline.

As for the US imperialism and atrocities, I have the same views.

The birds are all from the same nest. ;)
https://www.google.com/search?q=roy....7058868408203.70588684082031.235294342041016

Everything doesn't revolve around Kashmir.

Your google search doesn't show up anything that they said about Kashmir....and that is where you're wrong.

Everything does revolve around Kashmir. It is one of the most, if not the most, important piece of Pakistan. All our rivers come from Kashmir. India has a major military force in Kashmir which should be of concern to us. It is raping, torturing and looting Kashmir/is since 1947....and you still think Kashmir isn't important?

Are you defending the Brits over Kashmir?? :angry:

Your google search doesn't show up anything that they said about Kashmir....and that is where you're wrong.

Everything does revolve around Kashmir. It is one of the most, if not the most, important piece of Pakistan. All our rivers come from Kashmir. India has a major military force in Kashmir which should be of concern to us. It is raping, torturing and looting Kashmir/is since 1947....and you still think Kashmir isn't important?

Are you defending the Brits over Kashmir?? :angry:
For Pakistan yes but the world has other priorities.
And sending them back wont solve our problems.

For Pakistan yes but the world has other priorities.
And sending them back wont solve our problems.

Sure. I agree on the first part.

I'm not saying to send them back.

I would have at least asked them to say something on the Kashmir matter and this is just me being soft.

If I was the PM, I would have asked the Crown and Britain for official apology over its atrocities in India and the return of our stolen jewels.

Also for them to help us resolve Kashmir or to give them a say in the matter.

Even if none of the above, first of all, I would like Pakistanis to not jump up and down over the arrival of normal foreign human beings in Pakistan and make them their new gods because this is what I see from the birds point of view and being as a expat.

Sure. I agree on the first part.

I'm not saying to send them back.

I would have at least asked them to say something on the Kashmir matter and this is just me being soft.

If I was the PM, I would have asked the Crown and Britain for official apology over its atrocities in India and the return of our stolen jewels.

Also for them to help us resolve Kashmir or to give them a say in the matter.

Even if none of the above, first of all, I would like Pakistanis to not jump up and down over the arrival of normal foreign human beings in Pakistan and make them their new gods because this is what I see from the birds point of view and being as a expat.
People are jumping up and down because Pakistan is presented in International Media without 'terrorism', 'suicide', 'extremism' attached to it.

A few days ago kate Middleton was caught wearing earrings from a Pakistani store. After that news they were sold out from the store.

And for Kashmir cause the damage done to it in the last 2 decades by Pakistan it huge and it will take time to turn the tables.

People are jumping up and down because Pakistan is presented in International Media without 'terrorism', 'suicide', 'extremism' attached to it.

A few days ago kate Middleton was caught wearing earrings from a Pakistani store. After that news they were sold out from the store.

And for Kashmir cause the damage done to it in the last 2 decades by Pakistan it huge and it will take time to turn the tables.

International Media can say whatever it wants to because Pakistan doesn't work on its own PR.

It expects to build up its PR through the use of others (in this case the Royals)....does China act like that? No it doesn't.

It has its own media team working on upholding the Chinese image.

Either way, we can agree to disagree since we're derailing this thread (stupid and funny section).

Forum rules respect members....

What one says is ones own business...just counter it. No name calling please :)

Back
Top Bottom