What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

I got a year half left

Major?

I'm Aerospace Engineering.

upload_2019-10-15_16-21-36.png

@OsmanAli98 This is a meme in itself....poor dude doesn't know how much the previous Kings and Queens raped & looted Pakistan...

Sometimes I feel like these idiots deserve what they're going through...how much backbending can a person do?? :disagree:

Major?

I'm Aerospace Engineering.

View attachment 584171

@OsmanAli98 This is a meme in itself....poor dude doesn't know how much the previous Kings and Queens raped & looted Pakistan...

Sometimes I feel like these idiots deserve what they're going through...how much backbending can a person do?? :disagree:

My Major currently is Pre Law/Business Admin minor Political Science I am still deciding to take LSATS for Law School not sure yet well what we can do about these idiots is some nice old school trolling

@waz @Oscar while Pakistan is desperately trying to undo decades worth of damage to its reputation, this here injun and his ilk are trying to block the effort by trying to incite the retards of the PDF. do you know that whenever one tries to search something related to Pakistan this blasted site and all the negative crap in it shows up in the searches?

Last edited:
@waz @Oscar while Pakistan is desperately trying to undo decades worth of damage to its reputation, this here injun and his ilk are trying to block the effort by trying to incite the retards of the PDF. do you know that whenever one tries to search something related to Pakistan this blasted site and all the negative crap in it shows up in the searches?

@Dubious @Arsalan this guys again name calling.

I have the right to say anything I want to as long as it's within forum rules. And he's worried about "Pakistani image" by me telling the truth on the Royal visit from Britain, which has looted and raped Pakistan in the past.

Do we now take order from the English on PDF??

IRA did nothing wrong

https://www.shitpostbot.com/img/sourceimages/shut-the-****-up-anglo-5b9f59a88ab66.jpeg

eb1.jpg

IRA did nothing wrong

shut-the-****-up-anglo-5b9f59a88ab66.jpeg

He said "this blasted site and all the negative crap in it"....like wtf is he smoking lol??

Does he not see @ghazi52 's posts showing the beautiful scenery of Pakistan and it's people?

IRA did nothing wrong

shut-the-****-up-anglo-5b9f59a88ab66.jpeg

eb1.jpg

What's IRA tho??

Calm down on the stfu part lol....the older mods don't like memes. :D

upload_2019-10-15_17-25-50.png

@OsmanAli98 apparently, I'm a Native American too lol

either way, he has used more curse words/derogatory words in a single post than my whole PDF career. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom