What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

1647570896.jpg

A man in Bihar chopped off the middle finger of his left hand and offered it to deities to “celebrate” the swearing-in of charismatic Janata Dal United (JD-U) leader Nitish Kumar.

Man chops off finger to ‘celebrate’ Nitish’s win | GulfNews.com

OK 1 is house...But who is the other one under biology? :unsure:

I hope someone will shed some light on that,,

Mean while, here is a rare picture of
View attachment 274125
Ullu and Ullu ka Patha
:rofl: hahahahahahah

Normally i am good at this but i really don't get this picture... what is it supposed to mean :O
Me too, what is the relation between a passport and Nokia 3310
Didnt you guys read about how Nokia is always breaking things and is unbreakable? Well apparently Muslim country passports are un explodable! Where suicide bombers explode to shreds, their passports survive intact - page to page - Recent Paris bombing where the passport was recovered and ALL IMMIGRATION chops were traced to where Syrians get their chops as refugee - ALL THE WAY FROM GREECE!! :woot:

Normally i am good at this but i really don't get this picture... what is it supposed to mean :O
Perhaps it is referring to the fact that refugees from Syria are carrying smart phones...( maybe :))

Perhaps it is referring to the fact that refugees from Syria are carrying smart phones...( maybe :))
you did justice to the title of this thread with this post :P :D

Didnt you guys read about how Nokia is always breaking things and is unbreakable? Well apparently Muslim country passports are un explodable! Where suicide bombers explode to shreds, their passports survive intact - page to page - Recent Paris bombing where the passport was recovered and ALL IMMIGRATION chops were traced to where Syrians get their chops as refugee - ALL THE WAY FROM GREECE!! :woot:
mmmmmm far fetched but make some sense :P :tup:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom