What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

dfcfe66c490370_full.jpg

·
I was in a public toilet and had just sat down, when I heard a voice from the next cubicle, he said “Hi!, how are you?”

Embarrassed, I said, “I’m doing fine”.

The voice said “So what are you up to?”.

I said, “Just doing the same as you, sitting here!”.

From next door, “Can I come over?”. Annoyed, I said, "rather busy right now”.

The voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot next door answering all my questions"

@Pakistani Exile I can't reply to U in that section .

Oppression of Weak has always happened . 1000 years from now same things will happen .
Did anyone tried to solve the issue peacefully .
Kashmiri Pandits except for religion are more closer to Kashmiri Muslims than Sikhs and Dogras .

We were oppressed by our own society ( Kashmiri Muslims ) . Sikhs and Dogras were foreign to Kashmiris .

@Pakistani Exile I can't reply to U in that section .

Oppression of Weak has always happened . 1000 years from now same things will happen .
Did anyone tried to solve the issue peacefully .
Kashmiri Pandits except for religion are more closer to Kashmiri Muslims than Sikhs and Dogras .

We were oppressed by our own society ( Kashmiri Muslims ) . Sikhs and Dogras were foreign to Kashmiris .

My family left Kashmir during 1877 famine, while a certain Kashmiri Pandit prime minister proclaimed happyily his wish that no muslim be left alive because of the famine. You and me, we know our history, but when people from both sides who have no clue start talking about alleged atrocities they tend to act with biasness as they have their own political agendas.

If I could have things my way, I'd let all kashmiri pandits back but kick out the fake settlers along with religious extremists who targeted Kashmiri Pandits. Kashmiri Pandits and Kashmiri Muslims both have the right to live in Kashmir. Kashmiri Muslims and Pandits are brothers who follow different religions.

My family left Kashmir during 1877 famine, while a certain Kashmiri Pandit prime minister proclaimed happyily his wish that no muslim be left alive because of the famine. You and me, we know our history, but when people from both sides who have no clue start talking about alleged atrocities they tend to act with biasness as they have their own political agendas.

If I could have things my way, I'd let all kashmiri pandits back but kick out the fake settlers along with religious extremists who targeted Kashmiri Pandits. Kashmiri Pandits and Kashmiri Muslims both have the right to live in Kashmir. Kashmiri Muslims and Pandits are brothers who follow different religions.

:o: My Family chart runs into 10 generations before me . Beyond that no data available .

Totally agree with your points :tup:

Kashmir issue is more political than social or religious issue .
Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris .
In this fight for Kashmir , Only Kashmiris have suffered .

A handful of people are controlling the Kashmiris and I think only Kashmiris are to be blamed .

My Family chart runs into 10 generations before me . Beyond that no data available .

Do you have any idea where Census data is available pertaining to Kashmir valley in particular in late 19th century? Or the records have been lost? I've been trying to figure out the exact location of the exodus of my family from Kashmir.

Do you have any idea where Census data is available pertaining to Kashmir valley in particular in late 19th century? Or the records have been lost? I've been trying to figure out the exact location of the exodus of my family from Kashmir.

Ummm ...No idea .
The data I am talking about was compiled and saved by my Great Grand Father and Further Data was added by the Grand Father .

We are from Anantnag ( Verinag , Chingun )

About 500,000 people died in that famine

Back
Top Bottom