blastoise-mega.jpg

Megas.png

mega_venusaur_by_staceyk93-d6mfdf4.png

No option left

Attachments

• 1447667270606.jpg
    1447667270606.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 86
Ohh man you remind me the days when they want to hunt me every day they come to visit me and giving me standing sermons once my father listen our discussions and my excuses for not going to Ijtima of 5 days he suddenly open the main door (these guys and me standing in front of our main door) he just smashed open the door and brandishing his old AK-47 he cooked it and points straight to them ordering them to leave or he will kill them and declare them Taliban man since then they never shown up even in my street again their legs are shivering and left behind their chapels.

Ohh man you remind me the days when they want to hunt me every day they come to visit me and giving me standing sermons once my father listen our discussions and my excuses for not going to Ijtima of 5 days he suddenly open the main door (these guys and me standing in front of our main door) he just smashed open the door and brandishing his old AK-47 he cooked it and points straight to them ordering them to leave or he will kill them and declare them Taliban man since then they never shown up even in my street again their legs are shivering and left behind their chapels.
Pura tola ataa hay 8-9 bandoan ka
They are annoying i mean 5 bajay academy say ao aur in ke tain tain suno

Back
Top Bottom