What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Many years ago when I didn't have a car, I would think that own car would provide "freedom" of movement, now it feels more like an imprisonment on the road, you can't go left, can't go right, certainly can't go back, just wait for the traffic to crawl like a sloth and just watch your life slip away in a never ending wait.

Anytime L A traffic---day night---weekday weekend

In Pictures: Reactions of famous people on Vodafone-Idea merger
21, Mar 2017 By soumitra1984

There are a lot of reactions coming in after the merger of Vodafone and Idea. Faking News team brought some reactions

kejriwal-1.jpg

Arvind Kejriwal: Hum to pahle se hi kehte the sab mile hue hain ji
NDTV.png

NDTV: To counter Modi supported communal Reliance Secular Idea and Vodafone are forming Mahagathbandhan
Narendra-Modi.jpg

Narendra Modi: Vodafone Idea merger is VOID – Voice Of India’s Development
Arnab-Goswami.jpg

Arnab Goswami: THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS MERGER
Rahul-Gandhi.jpeg

Rahul Gandhi: I have 2 sims: Idea 3G and Vodafone 4G. Yeah I will now get 7G

Man-with-Mobile.jpg

Normal Idea/Vodaphone Subscriber - Call Kitni Sasti Hongi?
http://my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/india/pictures-reactions-famous-people-vodafone-idea-merger-38637

Oh cow mother...what is this Sanghis? So, you were drinking no gau mootra, it was human moottar..next time buy from Patanjali only na?

17362756_1893918240866757_6491199935746165479_n.jpg

Next time you also be careful about the wine and bread you got for communion. You don't know what kind of pedophile priest stashed it or brewed it in some filthy place with all kinds of interesting "additives"....urine or otherwise.

The big difference is you have no choice to receive this to be properly following your tenets....so too bad for you!

Whereas its up to Hindus (and only a really tiny minority do) regarding cow urine.

When ganga jal hoax/swindlers are now well known....why do you think its any different with other such things? Point is regular people have choice....LTTE ideology types like you dont....so keep enjoying that "wine" thats actually "jesus blood" while you hope (or just dont think about that) it is what the priest claims...while you think some tweet = fact.

Last edited:
Even animals get drunk---just look at the elephant---'just one more drink'.

Yup. Elephants are known to raid village huts in parts of India looking for the liquor stashes. Not a good thing when it happens for all involved.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom