What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

C7SpOalVwAA6YIs.jpg

:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bholu Bhakt came running into my house, early morning, almost crashing through the half open door with a copy of Times Of India in his hand.

Bholu Bhakt: Bhai Bhai Bhai Bhai....
Me: Bholu paani aa raha hain mere ghar mein, toilet paper laane ki kya jaroorat thi, saath mein?

Bholu Bhakt: No No Bhai !! I wanted to show you this news article!
Me: Which one? What happened?

Bholu Bhakt: You know that JNU student Najeeb Ahmed?
Me: The one who has been missing for more than 3 months now?

Bholu Bhakt: Yes !! Yes!! Same one. The Police have just found out that he was watching Youtube videos on his computer...
Me: It took them 3 months to figure that out?

Bholu Bhakt: No No !! Uff ... The videos he was watching were IS videos. Terrorist Organization waale.... beheading and all that !!
Me: Ummmm so?

Bholu Bhakt: Bhai, you dont understand.. he was watching IS videos on Youtube, so it is pretty certain that he must be an ISIS guy !!
Me: Bholu, you remember which movie you were watching last night on Youtube?

Bholu Bhakt: Yes, Insaaf Ka Tarazu.
Me: Well, I hope no one knows that or they might think it is pretty certain that you are a rapist.....

Bholu Bhakt turned around and started running out with the same speed that he had come in.

Me: Bholu .... Wait .... Where are you off to?
Bholu Bhakt: Bhai, browser history delete kar ke aata hun, I have also watched "Girlfriend" a few days back.... kahi Lesbian na samajh le...

Disclaimer: A man is known by the videos he sees. Please clear your browser history on a regular basis to increase your Patriotism Quotient and have a Clear Criminal Record.

Bholu Bhakt came running into my house, early morning, almost crashing through the half open door with a copy of Times Of India in his hand.

Bholu Bhakt: Bhai Bhai Bhai Bhai....
Me: Bholu paani aa raha hain mere ghar mein, toilet paper laane ki kya jaroorat thi, saath mein?

Bholu Bhakt: No No Bhai !! I wanted to show you this news article!
Me: Which one? What happened?

Bholu Bhakt: You know that JNU student Najeeb Ahmed?
Me: The one who has been missing for more than 3 months now?

Bholu Bhakt: Yes !! Yes!! Same one. The Police have just found out that he was watching Youtube videos on his computer...
Me: It took them 3 months to figure that out?

Bholu Bhakt: No No !! Uff ... The videos he was watching were IS videos. Terrorist Organization waale.... beheading and all that !!
Me: Ummmm so?

Bholu Bhakt: Bhai, you dont understand.. he was watching IS videos on Youtube, so it is pretty certain that he must be an ISIS guy !!
Me: Bholu, you remember which movie you were watching last night on Youtube?

Bholu Bhakt: Yes, Insaaf Ka Tarazu.
Me: Well, I hope no one knows that or they might think it is pretty certain that you are a rapist.....

Bholu Bhakt turned around and started running out with the same speed that he had come in.

Me: Bholu .... Wait .... Where are you off to?
Bholu Bhakt: Bhai, browser history delete kar ke aata hun, I have also watched "Girlfriend" a few days back.... kahi Lesbian na samajh le...

Disclaimer: A man is known by the videos he sees. Please clear your browser history on a regular basis to increase your Patriotism Quotient and have a Clear Criminal Record.
17362405_1754879571492523_8920407584541695615_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom