What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Maiyerment is the true one I don’t get - how do you get to that. Like some ethnicities will have skipped v’s … so northwest I never heard “volts” but “olts” so olt meter

These are examples of natives aping their master's language back in the day. In schools that morphed into the Penglish we hear and read today. In the wild it turned into guttural noises, the best examples of which are the ustaad mechanics names for engine parts. The funniest ones are the pseudo-elite pink Urdu terms currently in vogue. Quite fascinating, really. :D

True but they get custom corporate email not generic free gmail.com

Yes, but this is a nation where free versions or pirated software is the general rule. Wasn't there a scandal of security breaches in government agencies attributable to the use of infected pirated software?

Yes, but this is a nation where free versions or pirated software is the general rule. Wasn't there a scandal of security breaches in government agencies attributable to the use of infected pirated software?
That's true and they still haven't learnt the lesson but one has to question if portraits are more important than software.

Pakistan Army’s Standard Infantry Weapons. A Basic Guide 👇

Fc9G3OwXgAAPUvt

This pic shows the time when NS used to pick balls for Zia, during Golf game.

Sorry for grammar mistake I think correct sentence would be "This pic shows the time when NS used to pick balls of Zia, during Golf game".

One could also replace letter 'P' with letter 'L' if that is the correct spelling.

1678535655896.png

Back
Top Bottom