What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

I was not aware of any two cylinder model in Pakistan.
1677366809063.png

Quite popular in late 70s and early 80s in Pakistan. But it was a horrible mini truck. I was a young child at that time, but I hated that thing.

Please correct me if I am wrong, that was not the Suzuki Carry that was introduced by Pak Suzuki from 1976 onwards, starting with the sixth generation (ST10/ST20/ST80) with either the two stroke triple or the four stroke four pot, and then onwards:

Please correct me if I am wrong, that was not the Suzuki Carry that was introduced by Pak Suzuki from 1976 onwards, starting with the sixth generation (ST10/ST20/ST80) with either the two stroke triple or the four stroke four pot, and then onwards:

I think Suzuki carry truck with L50 engine was produced till 1975. Sixth generation face looked like this:

1677424173084.png

I think Suzuki carry truck with L50 engine was produced till 1975. Sixth generation face looked like this:

View attachment 917918

You are right. Obviously, I am too old to remember that far back correctly. They all seem like the same kind of tin boxes to my tired eyes now. :D

When did Pak Suzuki start selling their versions in Pakistan? Those might be the ones I remember, I think.

Back
Top Bottom