What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

332206238_887198095942218_7987192842844083723_n.jpg

Mr Singh and his wife were having a candlelit dinner for Valentines.
She says "Pass the wine, my divine".
He thinks, 'how poetic'... so he also tries to add his bit by saying "pass the roti, you moti."

Rest is history !

Later during an interview from the hospital bed, Mr Singh clarified that by 'Moti' he meant 'a Pearl' but was misunderstood as usual.

Gold Leaf Cigrette Pack for Sale
🤣
😂

‏ایک عدد Gold Leaf سیگریٹ کی ڈبّی جو کہ صرف ایک دفعہ کُھلی ہے اور دو سیگریٹ استعمال ہوئے ہیں، باقی سارے سیگریٹ ورکنگ کنڈیشن میں ہیں ۔۔ اَن ٹچ۔ ڈبی اے پلس جینوئن حالت میں ہے، ایک دفعہ شلوار والی جیب میں ڈال کر گیارہ کلومیٹر پیدل سفر کیا ہے، ڈبّی ایک ہی ہاتھ میں رہی ہے، فرسٹ پرچیز۔۔۔ خریداری کی اوریجنل رسید موجود ہے۔ اندر باہر سے بالکل اوکے ہے اور سارے سیگریٹ اپنی اوریجنل ترتیب سے پڑے ہوئے ہیں، برائے فروخت ہے ۔۔۔ کسی قسم کا کوئی نقص نہیں ہے اور نہ کسی فالٹ کی وجہ سے بیچ رہا ہوں، صرف کچھ پیسوں کی ضرورت پڑنے پر مجبوراً بیچنا پڑ رہی ہے ۔۔۔ بار بار صبح شام تصویریں منگوانے والے دور رہیں، چسکا پارٹی بھی دور رہے ۔۔۔ صرف سنجیدہ لوگ جو خریدنا چاہتے ہیں قیمت کے لئے انباکس میں رابطہ کریں ۔۔
Gold Leaf Cigrette Pack for Sale
🤣
😂

Box of Gold leaf cigarettes only opened once and used twice, all other cigarettes in working condition.. Untouch. Box A plus genuine condition, walked 11km once in trouser pocket Ok box 1st hand 1st purchase.. Original receipt available. Inside out and out all cigarettes are in original order.. For sale.. No damage or fault Selling, having to sell only needing some money.. Repeated morning and evening pics stay away, chaska party also stay away.. Only serious people who want to buy contact inbox for price.

332181238_1172298193453137_376337640567567618_n.jpg

Tsk - Pakistan was way ahead of them .. should have just bid out Pakistan’s own Light tactical vehicles

That was actually quite a tough little vehicle, and pretty simple and affordable to maintain in its three cylinder two stroke engine form.

That was actually quite a tough little vehicle, and pretty simple and affordable to maintain in its three cylinder two stroke engine form.
We once had a two cylinder model (I think in early 80s) that we would use as a pick up for a couple of shops we owned. That was a horrible model by the way.

We once had a two cylinder model (I think in early 80s) that we would use as a pick up for a couple of shops we owned. That was a horrible model by the way.

I was not aware of any two cylinder model in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom