جنگ سے پہلے نکاح یا جنگ کے بعد نکاح بوہوت مشکل سوال ہے
دونون ہالات مین پندرہ منٹ کی خشی کے باد مسُلسل جنگ ہئ ہونی ہے

Not good with the urdu keyboard

Uncle ji you need some Sanda Oil :lol:

6c2ff735ada12bc97bdb40a7af3e4019.jpg

Not good with the urdu keyboard
اگر معزز صارف کے پاس موکا ہو نکاح کا تو پندرہ منٹ کے بجائی پندرہ سال کی موج ہو سکتی ہے

ایک طرف ڈرتی ہیری لوگوں کو ننگا کرکے ان کے میزائل ٹیسٹ کر رہا ھے دوسری طرف ہندوستان اگنی میزائل کا ٹیسٹ کررہا ھے۔ کیا لیول ھے ملک سے محبت کا

An American government website talking about Muammar Gaddafi and his alliances with revolutionary movements and calling it terrorism but the page posting a celebratory pic of the genocider and war criminal UkroNazi leader Zelensky hobnobbing with the American president :
2022-12-22-194639_1024x768_scrot.png

Who did this..... removing the dopatta of the Tea and hanging on the edge

View attachment 905783

It looks like a cockroach. :lol:

Well, about the left pic, except for the pink pyjama and the face jewelry he looks like a Tuareg / Twareg male from the Sahara :
01_52.jpg

360_F_40257373_aRajicIpqmJoOFLtC3sAdx21rthCTIJt.jpg

main-qimg-6c4d8c15e400fdc3367027778dda050c

tuareg-desert_480416-779.jpg

main-qimg-7a6058506cb302bc960e3b57052adc37

The Twareg females do not wear the veil and sometimes are quite charming :
Tuareg_woman_from_Mali_January_2007.jpg

main-qimg-62b631298ed573c9e22c44cf303d6647-lq

main-qimg-7cbf17af9e65ac9903007318225db01c

It must surely be the Twareg male dress that inspired the desert dress of the Fremen people in the Dune stories :
2022-12-22-210936_1024x768_scrot.png

Dune_Stillsuit-Feature-Art.jpg

This is a good Quora source for Twaregs and Berbers. This is a good source about Twaregs.

View attachment 906235
Sorry for repost but just got reminded of it.

I didn't understand the context of the pic so I didn't get the joke. Please explain.

Who comes up to a random person and says “you are a very lucky man” 😭😭

What's wrong with that ? As long as the man is gentlemanly and doesn't sound a despo he can say that. I should be able to manage it, with the lady in question present.

Don't worry they will fix up soon as the Islamic Emirate is going to give them a strong whipping, everyone's going to be on their toes 😹

Are you right in the head bro or a ISIS/taliban sympathizer?

You are sounding like the type a guy's who used to support em back in the day before they showed thier true color

No I hate the IEA and TTP both, I thought you'd know that from my post history

I'm just mocking the military and awaam for what's about to come because of their incompetency

Bleek is an online Talib. Check his posts to me. Anyone who reacts to me in that fashion is a Talib and their chattay battay seeded by NATO. I don't see why such members are not prohibited on the forum.

Here, Bleek, have a look at the oppressed Afghan females protesting against your love, the bacha baaz Taliban, for shutting down female education. There's one girl without legs also participating with her crutches. Beautiful :

I see this, I see the Iran anti-mullah revolution ( the first female-led revolution ), I see Aurat March in Pakistan, I see Sara Sabry of Egypt, I see Asma al-Assad and I see many other Muslims and then I see my Indian neighborhood with its obscenity of voluntary burqa wearers going on scooters without helmet as if their "pious" burqa will protect them from crashes :lol: and the males who wear thawb going back and forth everyday to the mosque five times a day - why are desi males wearing the Arab thawb in India ? And then I think, if the Hindutvadis want to genocide Indian Muslims let them give a notice period for evacuation of all rational, anti-burqa, anti-TJ Muslims who will do hijrat to progressive non-West societies and then the genocide can start. Why should anyone care about ritualist so-called Muslims who have introduced artificial, oppressive and unsightly dress codes ?

I can't read Urdu script so what is being said about these two beauties ?

You are just as safe, after being vaccinated, As much as the Methan hidden behind the bicycle is safe from enemy bullets.............................

6c2bb58f4cec0d51b53875e0b39f391a.jpg

This scene is brilliant really. The ultimate bullet proof device. :rofl:

That's me right there.

Back
Top Bottom