What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

I can somewhat understand that though, like a last moving on message

Who buys this shit anyways? Anyone thaught of that
She should inform the soon to be bride. Guy doesn’t seem to be ready to get married. Why ruin somebody else’s life?
Men will be Men 🙃
Pakistanis both have to get onegina but are also afraid of being locked into it.

PLOT TWISTTT

1671158897671.png

Sorry for repost but just got reminded of it.

Oh - pretty common. Having the cousin crush while getting married to another.

I had a some guy come up to me during my wedding and without any hello hi go “You are a very lucky man!” And I was like ok. Then my wife told me he was a distant cousin family friend and had a crush on her and constantly bothered her.
I would not let that slide

Is there any slavation for us? 🥲

Only Allah can save this quaom.

I had a some guy come up to me during my wedding and without any hello hi go “You are a very lucky man!” And I was like ok. Then my wife told me he was a distant cousin family friend and had a crush on her and constantly bothered her.

Wtf did you ever see that guy again? By the looks of it he’s a cornball.

Who comes up to a random person and says “you are a very lucky man” 😭😭

Is there any slavation for us? 🥲

Only Allah can save this quaom.

Now I know why people say we are the most toxic 😭💀

Maybe I am too westernized but the whole thing makes me wanna puke

Don't worry they will fix up soon as the Islamic Emirate is going to give them a strong whipping, everyone's going to be on their toes 😹

IEA isn’t fixing Afghan men 😂😂😂

What makes you think it will fix Pakistani men 😭

Or it’s just a tell of time.

IEA isn’t fixing Afghan men 😂😂😂

What makes you think it will fix Pakistani men 😭

Or it’s just a tell of time.
Don't worry, top-down effects are coming

One slap on the general is like a slap on the awaam collectively

Awaam going to shiver when those bomb blasts increase by many folds per day, that in itself will be enough

یہ میرا زاتی لطیفہ ہے

اگلے دن میں کسی سوچوں میں بیٹھا تھا کہ ایک جاننے والے نے آ کر فرمایا 2023 مین ترکی معاہدہ لوزان سے آزاد ہو جائے گا پھر دیکھنا

میں نے کہا اللہ کرے 2047 میں معاہدہ آزادی ختم ہو اور انگریز آ کر اس ملک کو بھی واپس لے لیں اس روز روز کے کنجر خانے سے تو جان چھوٹ جائے گی
:rofl:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom