What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

So once I was picking some lemons from our garden, and I didnt know that there is nest behind one of the lemons.
As I grabbed that lemon, there I met a full nest of these guys. It was definitely not a good meeting.
Hi,

I was about 5 years old---the year is 1962---the residence had a wall between it and the hospiatl where my dad was incharge---.

There was a wasp nest in the upper corner of the verandah---. The serans son says to me--" Chhottay Sahib---( young sir ) ainhoon watta maar----throw a rock at it---.

Which I happily obliged---the next moment I was screaming in pain from wasp bites---in seconds my face was swollen.

The servant carried me to the hospital---.

I was fortunate---dad was on duty---. He gave me the anti wasp venom shots---. It ended okaay---.

This was after I had hit another servants kid with a brick on his head---. That is a story to tell in itself---.

Hi,

I was about 5 years old---the year is 1962---the residence had a wall between it and the hospiatl where my dad was incharge---.

There was a wasp nest in the upper corner of the verandah---. The serans son says to me--" Chhottay Sahib---( young sir ) ainhoon watta maar----throw a rock at it---.

Which I happily obliged---the next moment I was screaming in pain from wasp bites---in seconds my face was swollen.

The servant carried me to the hospital---.

I was fortunate---dad was on duty---. He gave me the anti wasp venom shots---. It ended okaay---.

This was after I had hit another servants kid with a brick on his head---. That is a story to tell in itself---.
In my experience, the most dangerous type of wasp is the one in one's shoe or in socks. So in the village where I grew up, these peely dambo used to rest in drying laundry, mostly socks. And then when you wear it unknowingly.... zap.. 😁

Last edited:
Things important to PTI Fan club when not cursing Pakistan Army:omghaha::omghaha:

1671860931703.png

In my experience, the most dangerous type of wasp is the one in one's shoe or in socks. So in the village where I grew up, these peely dambo used to rest in drying laundry, mostly socks. And then when you wear it unknowingly.... zap..

Thank goodness, they did not use to reside in under wears :astagh:

Back
Top Bottom