What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

156223_548643961970606_6603042783034469367_n.jpg

And still you make fun on Indian Satellites ? :disagree:
Please quote my post, in which I've made fun of Indian satellites. Unless you are merely trolling about.
And I believe that this event did take place in India, I've seen this post years ago.
Only now it's a crappy photo shop. By obsessed people, merely mud slinging nations.

Please quote my post, in which I've made fun of Indian satellites. Unless you are merely trolling about.
And I believe that this event did take place in India, I've seen this post years ago.
Only now it's a crappy photo shop. By obsessed people, merely mud slinging nations.
There are no such incident.
Pakistani member make this meme to troll Indian when our GSLV MK2 rocket launch failed.

There are no such incident.
Pakistani member make this meme to troll Indian when our GSLV MK2 rocket launch failed.
Bub,
I don't care, it's a fake PS and that's all.
I don't care about your satellites. Stop mudslinging.

By saying you, I meant Pakistanis. Not specifically you.

Plus the image was Photoshoped and somebody posted in this thread just to make of India.

Back
Top Bottom