What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems being a journalist is not an easy job :

Last edited by a moderator:
264083_10150237234953564_247461943563_7527935_6940338_n.jpg
i sure this pics is from General zia regime.....:hitwall::hitwall::confused::

^^ I remember once our Economics teacher was teaching us Malthusian theory, and he went on to say about third world countries like Pakistan and said in flow "Ab garib admi kiya karay?? uskay pas koe entertainment hi nahi hai.... kam se gher jata hai biwi ko pakar leta hai....bachay na hon tou or kia ho? *(we were kids, it was too much for us... :D )

Hillary Clinton was on her way somewhere when he came across a little boy selling puppies. She stops and asks the boy "What kind of puppies are they?"
The boy replies, "They're Democratic puppies, Ma'am." With this she smiles and walks off.
Later on that day she mentions to Bill about the boy and his puppies and suggested that it might be nice to have a puppy around the house. The next week Bill was on his way to McDonald's and saw the boy and his puppies.
He stops and asks the boy, "What kind of puppies are they?"
The boy replies, "They're Republican puppies, Sir."
"Republican puppies?" Bill asked. "Last week you told my wife they were Democratic puppies."
The boy replied, "I know, Sir. But since then they opened their eyes."

1 Girl Ask 2 Pappu : Woh Kia Hai Jo Cow K Paas 4 Or Mere Paas 2
Hain?

Pappu : Legs

Girl : Woh Kia Hai Jo Tumhari Pant Main Hai Aur Meri Pant Mein Nahi
Hai?

Pappu: Paisay

Girl : Woh Kia Hai Jo Log Din Main Karne K Bajaye Raat Ko Bistar Pe
Kartay Hain?

Pappu: Neend Puri Karte Hain

Girl : Woh Kia Hai Jo Larki Pehli Daffa Karwate Huye Pain Ki Wajah Se Roti Hai?

Pappu : Kaan Main Ched

MORAL : Aap Bhi Apni Zehniat Pappu Ki Tarhan Saaf Rakhain.

P.S. Moral told by Gen. Xeric. Pappu iz an azzhole :lol:

1 Girl Ask 2 Pappu : Woh Kia Hai Jo Cow K Paas 4 Or Mere Paas 2
Hain?

Pappu : Legs

Girl : Woh Kia Hai Jo Tumhari Pant Main Hai Aur Meri Pant Mein Nahi
Hai?

Pappu: Paisay

Girl : Woh Kia Hai Jo Log Din Main Karne K Bajaye Raat Ko Bistar Pe
Kartay Hain?

Pappu: Neend Puri Karte Hain

Girl : Woh Kia Hai Jo Larki Pehli Daffa Karwate Huye Pain Ki Wajah Se Roti Hai?

Pappu : Kaan Main Ched

MORAL : Aap Bhi Apni Zehniat Pappu Ki Tarhan Saaf Rakhain.

No!

Moral: papu iz and azzhole.. :lol:

Jennie wanted to check her boyfriend (James) whether he is honest with her or not.

One day she called him at her home but she hide herself in a room. James knocked the door and Susan (Jennie's sister who were around of same age) opened the door.

As planned, Susan was wearing some short / appealing dress. It was very difficult for James as he could not stop himself from looking at her. Susan, said, come in James, Jennie has gone out, she will be back in one hour. You may wait in the sitting room till then.

James stepped in. While he was on the way to sitting room, Susan hugged him from the back side, and turned his face to her and kissed on his neck. James could not control himself, took her to sitting room, pulled her top and was about to do something..... but suddenly he stopped... got up and headed towards the outside door, then stepped out from the house. When he reached near his car, was about to open the car's door, Jennie came out from the house shouting, James... James... James.... wait...

Oooh James I love you so much, I knew that you also love me, this was all my plan just check you whether you really love me or not...
James asked, so what do you say Jennie?

Well james you had every chance to have sex my sister, who is more sexy than me, but you didn't do..... I trust you now... James I love you...

Moral: Always keep condoms in your Car. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom