What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
iran.turkey.brazil.nukes_iht.jpg

:D

That's great stuff. I always enjoy it when movies like this show over-the-top cultural references, regardless of race. Red-neck white ultra-hillbillies, Nigga-saki + weapons, "Undercovah Brotha" and stuff like that. You have to be able to laugh at yourself.

Really stupid question, no offense intended. I'm a native U.S. guy. I have problems with thick British accents. Do those of you with English as a second language ever have trouble with this sort of talk, Black-speak? Or U.S. Southern accents?

nope, i never had problem with a guy speaking in a US accent , like the way folks in taxes speak ,never had problem with the british accent , as my teacher was so fond of speaking that way , that she literally use to punish us if we even pronounced a word improperly.

Choga-oga-loga brother,

ah yo be trippin brah why u gotta be axin such questions

in the end, it's entertainment :)

That's great stuff. I always enjoy it when movies like this show over-the-top cultural references, regardless of race. Red-neck white ultra-hillbillies, Nigga-saki + weapons, "Undercovah Brotha" and stuff like that. You have to be able to laugh at yourself.

Really stupid question, no offense intended. I'm a native U.S. guy. I have problems with thick British accents. Do those of you with English as a second language ever have trouble with this sort of talk, Black-speak? Or U.S. Southern accents?
The worst I encountered is from the Scot. When I was stationed at RAF Upper Heyford, I had an English G/F (cockney to da max), and once we got lost while looking for a road to Loch Ness, we regretted asking for direction from a Scottish local. Could not understand a word he said. I had a feeling he was doing it on purpose.

The worst I encountered is from the Scot. When I was stationed at RAF Upper Heyford, I had an English G/F (cockney to da max), and once we got lost while looking for a road to Loch Ness, we regretted asking for direction from a Scottish local. Could not understand a word he said. I had a feeling he was doing it on purpose.

it might not have been on purpose. once i noticed that my welsh colleague had problem understanding the scottish accent-she was the insurance company. i personally sometimes have problems understanding the scotts.

i used to have this problem before, but now it is solved now, although the prblem with scottish accent is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom