What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Route from taiwan to china
Take a look at step 23
taiwan_china.JPG

:rofl:

That's great stuff. I always enjoy it when movies like this show over-the-top cultural references, regardless of race. Red-neck white ultra-hillbillies, Nigga-saki + weapons, "Undercovah Brotha" and stuff like that. You have to be able to laugh at yourself.

Really stupid question, no offense intended. I'm a native U.S. guy. I have problems with thick British accents. Do those of you with English as a second language ever have trouble with this sort of talk, Black-speak? Or U.S. Southern accents?

Not me..
I do southern, texan, hillbilly, L.A specific, hispanic, irish,scottish, Basic british, cockney, german, french, Indian, Russian..
name an english accent.. ill do it :P

Not me..
I do southern, texan, hillbilly, L.A specific, hispanic, irish,scottish, Basic british, cockney, german, french, Indian, Russian..
name an english accent.. ill do it :P

So you can understand them all? :woot:

I'll be watching what is supposed to be an excellent British film, and sometimes I'll be like "WHAT? What did he say? Rewind it..."

U.S. accents, with the exception of some thick Cajun, no probs. If you want to be challenged with "English", find a rural Louisiana Cajun guy and talk to him. It's tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom