What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
110% you will check your fingers :lol:

This is a joke, but there is real science behind it... not that you're gay, but something else.

While you were in your mother's womb, there were gobs of hormones floating about. Male babies that were exposed to higher levels of testosterone have longer ring fingers. Those exposed to less have shorter ring fingers, when compared to the index finger. True.

But there is NO correlation to your own (personal) testosterone production. It has to do with what you were exposed to in the womb.

Pretty weird, eh? And now I KNOW all males are checking their fingers! :yahoo:

I dont think there is any correlation between testosterone level and sexual orientation. Have met massively massive gay guys out there, I doubt that they are gay because of testosterone deficiency.

btw Kinsey scale is very interesting -

Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Correct, I don't think I was implying that. The finger phenomenon is indicative of only one thing, and that is testosterone exposure in the womb.

You can have a short ring finger and be hulking, muscled, and have gobs of testosterone as an adult.

crazy

_45179977_466-1200-afp-money.jpg

A vendor in Harare shows off Zimbabwe's new $1m banknote (US$10, �6), issued as people struggle with the world's highest official inflation rate of 231m%.

amona.jpg

caption.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom