What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it

This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it

What i read is.

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too

Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can

I couldn't believe that i could actually understand what i was reading that phenomenal power of human mind, According to a research at Cambridge university, It doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. the rest can be total mess and you can still read it without a problem. this is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. amazing huh? yeah and i always thought the spelling was important. If you can read this forward it. :yahoo::yahoo:

same video on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
65922_167684273245354_100000113468040_633218_7404741_n.jpg

35156_421478125016_299556205016_4644431_2722128_n.jpg

All these 'veteran' politicians working for kids and not one of them deemed fit to lead the party!This is a message to Pakistanis: Don't ...ever dream of ruling your own country. It is the children of these corrupt feudals who will keep Pakistan as a private farmhouse to be ruled by their children.

A lawyer working abroad wrote to his wife...

DEAR Sumitra Darling,

I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis
has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You
are my sweetheart, please adjust.
Your loving husband,
JITA SINGH

His wife replied...

TINKU KE PAPPA ,

Thanks for the 100 kisses, below is the list of expenses I paid with
the Kisses...:

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord Balkar Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses
instead of the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I
gave him other items, I hope you understand..
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.

Please! don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I
hope I can survive the month using this balance...Shall I plan the
same for the next month?
Your Sweet Heart,
Kichi

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom