What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before i was Mr 10%, now being a President, I am Mr 100% : Zar dari

zardari.jpg

The question is not that he is good or bad but,there is a well saying that 'the students who donot respect their teachers,never succeeds and,the nation who do not respect their leaders,never succeeds and always face troubles and downfall' which is currenty happening.:coffee::sick:

The question is not that he is good or bad but,there is a well saying that 'the students who donot respect their teachers,never succeeds and,the nation who do not respect their leaders,never succeeds and always face troubles and downfall' which is currenty happening.:coffee::sick:

From Which Book You write this Quote ?:whistle:

There is a Big Diffrence Between in a TEACHER and a Politician.:cheesy:

Posted on J10 thread but i believe this picture deserve this thread too.

J10b.jpg

From Which Book You write this Quote ?:whistle:

There is a Big Diffrence Between in a TEACHER and a Politician.:cheesy:

Mr.Pakhtoon,i didn't read this from any book,it's my personal thinking.Well there is not much diference between them as teacher leads his student for a bright future aswell as leader leads his nation toward bright future.Think well what the person said before you reply to something :).

Mr.Pakhtoon,i didn't read this from any book,it's my personal thinking.Well there is not much diference between them as teacher leads his student for a bright future aswell as leader leads his nation toward bright future.Think well what the person said before you reply to something :).

Thanks for accurate defination of the 'Leader':tup::cool:
So you mean, the top designator(s) at present, leading the country (nation) towards bright future:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom