What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
179601539.jpg

i tried really hard but could not understand the joke- :undecided:-

Sardar proposed a Girl......

Girl said Im 1yr elder to you...........

Sardar said Oye No Problem Soniye,

Ill marry you NEXT YEAR.

Its about supplying the horse meat to the british royal family.. a scandal has emerged where they have found horse DNA in their meat food.

Its about supplying the horse meat to the british royal family.. a scandal has emerged where they have found horse DNA in their meat food.

Its an europe wide scandal, they are finding horsemeat in many products in supermarkets. (Royal family must be having their own royal butchers.. lol)

Sharjah hi-tech toilet has doors that open automatically after 20 minutes

You could be caught with your pants down if you stay beyond the time limit

3677576712.jpg

By Mazhar Farooqui, Deputy editor, XPRESS
Published: 22:06 February 27, 2013

SHARJAH: If you take too long in the loo, then this hi-tech unisex public toilet near the Sharjah Fruit and Vegetable Market isn’t the place for you. Whether you’re done with your business or not, after 20 minutes the toilet door will automatically fling open — for all to see.

To spare yourself the embarrassment of being caught with your pants down, an LED display located inside the toilet counts down your time in one-minute intervals.

After 18 and 19 minutes it even gives out a loud verbal warning which goes like this: “Your time to use the toilet has expired. Please leave, the door will open immediately.”

Tough luck if you’re still struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom