What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2crdhj9zs1rskkbzo1_500.png

A woman is in bed with her lover who also happens to be her husband's best friend. They make love for hours, and afterwards, while they're just laying there, the phone rings. Since it is the woman's house, she picks up the receiver. Her lover looks over at her and listens, only hearing her side of the conversation...
(She is speaking in a cheery voice)
"Hello? Oh, hi. I'm so glad that you called. Really? That's wonderful. I am so happy for you. That sounds terrific. Great! Thanks. Okay. Bye bye."
She hangs up the telephone and her lover asks, "Who was that?"
"Oh" she replies, "That was my husband telling me all about the wonderful time he's having on his fishing trip with you." :P :D

India doesn't deserve to be in here as people defecate on Indian metro lines all the time

dude stop trolling indian metrol lines have 9ft high boundary walls unlike railways it is clean dam u pakistanis cant even take a single post as funny have to troll

Hi,

No you won't if you have any brains-----because the consquences are so severe and devastating for the rest of your life in the u s----.

It is for the same reason that we stop on a 4 way stop sign when no cop is around for miles.
Silly me, how could i forget that no one breaks the law in Utopian States of Amerika *Sarcasm Mode Off* :whistle:

If you don't have a Valentine on Valentine's Day, don't be sad. Most people don't have AIDS on World AIDS day as well. Have a lovely day!:woot::D

Hi,

No you won't if you have any brains-----because the consquences are so severe and devastating for the rest of your life in the u s----.

It is for the same reason that we stop on a 4 way stop sign when no cop is around for miles.

Agreed, here one time jail is enough to put you in the list of unwanted people as far as employers are concerned. You have to carry the burden and any crime big or small your entire life.

My personal experience with Stop sign...a short story of how a I got a fine for not stopping...fully;

I was on my way to work, just left house. It was very cold and still dark outside at 5 am. I couldnt see traffic for miles while I was passing through small streets yet to get on the highway. I thought I'd slow down like a turtle on one stop sign as I was in a hurry and cross the intersection without really stopping. Suddenly I hear a roaring engine with ear piercing sirens, this cop was actually hiding in the bushes at 5 am wish for a catch which he got, good for him. Bad for me, $100 lost..even today I think...what could have I gotten for those 100 bucks had I but stopped....fully.

I was

Herc_is_Disappointed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom