What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
541037_380336132061046_1427028732_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Wow. How is this kind of bigotry legal in India?
Considering dozens of people killed in Indian hotel where 2 gunmen entered as guests with back pack back in 2008. Don't be surprised of such paranoia.

Considering dozens of people killed in Indian hotel where 2 gunmen entered as guests with back pack back in 2008. Don't be surprised of such paranoia.

By that logic no men should ever be allowed on any bus in India. This kind of bigotry is illegal in most civilized countries.
But all things considered, I am not surprised that this is going on in India

By that logic no men should ever be allowed on any bus in India. This kind of bigotry is illegal in most civilized countries.
But all things considered, I am not surprised that this is going on in India
You can't blame few people for paranoia. There are people who are skeptical regarding Pakistan but there are people who also welcome Pakistanis with open heart.

Lets leave this discussion on this thread.

You can't blame few people for paranoia. There are people who are skeptical regarding Pakistan but there are people who also welcome Pakistanis with open heart.

Lets leave this discussion on this thread.

I am sorry but its not that simple. This goes against human Rights, yes it is that big an issue. Simply banning people due to their race or nationality is a gross violation of human Rights. But like I said, not surprised it is happening in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom