What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Japan is given the chance to produce weapons without restrictions. They will field these robots instead of tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
374447_391521564257191_862542230_n.jpg

lolololol.... that is soooo true.

well this isn't a discussion thread,but since the discussion is ongoing..
I may point out that where turkey sandwich is displayed,in the same shelf there is always a tuna sandwich and an egg sandwich and a veggie sandwich...
While Turkey sandwich mayor may not be halal,depending on how Turkey was slaughtered..But tuna,egg n cheese,and a whole lot of veggie sandwiches are totally halal...
So its person's own will to comply with halal or not to comply with it..There are always alternatives all over the world.

Sir,

You are in error---turkey sandwich is HALAL---. You would be right in saying that it is not ZABIHA---a halal animal or a bird does not become haram, just because the process is not followed---and as the turkey was killed for human comsumption---it is basically Halal---you can recite your prayer over it.

Sir,

You are in error---turkey sandwich is HALAL---. You would be right in saying that it is not ZABIHA---a halal animal or a bird does not become haram, just because the process is not followed---and as the turkey was killed for human comsumption---it is basically Halal---you can recite your prayer over it.

Yes Muslims can eat turkey, when he asked if it was halal I replied no in the sense that I doubt an Islamic prayer was recited when it was killed, so in that sense it isn't halal, as for the food it self it is a permissible food to eat. Then our friend decided to lecture us about choices of tuna and veggie sandwiches and how they are always choices in US for halal foods to eat, though no offense taken.

Any ways this is suppose to be a funny thread, not Islamic dietary restrictions, didn't think when I posted that picture that it would generate this kind of discussion.

Have you seen his video going viral on YouTube ???

" One Pound Fish " its very very Good !!!
ifEFm.jpg

Have you seen his video going viral on YouTube ???

" One Pound Fish "
ifEFm.jpg

It's a good job done by him, I have no idea why people especially Indians are criticizing him so much.

Tough fight going - but looks like PTI cyber army is on rest today as #WeSupportPMLN is trending the twitter

#IdontSupportPMLN trended world wide, but then when PMLN clerks started #WeSupportPMLN, PTI supporters got divided into #IdontSupportPMLN and #WeSupportPTI.

above all we got busy talking about the snooker champ :)

but healthy competition is always welcomed :)

602606_597626273596966_156357578_n.jpg

That Howie guy is a D!ck-

That's how you mark your women, you just smother your bloody name right on their back, I'm going to do this to my future wife, luckily for her my name is short.

^^^ I was a victim similar prank in my school :(
My friend told me to move my hand blindfolded (in a chopping motion) between gap of his palms which he was holding infront of me (If I could count upto hunderd chops without touching I will be winner).

It took me 30 to realize something is wrong, the laughing and giggling was too much.

Good medical advice from the Jewish sages of old...

1. F***ing once a week is good for your health, but it's harmful if done every day.

2. F***ing relaxes your mind and body.

3. F***ing refreshes you.

4. After f***ing, don't eat too much; go for more liquids.

5. Try f***ing in bed 'cause it can save your valuable energy.

6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol levels

SO - REMEMBER ..
FASTING is good for your health
and may God cleanse your dirty mind..

F***ing hilarious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom