What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
528998_133313106809381_135963013_n.jpg

It happens only in India!!!

In a bizarre report, a man from South Korea has claimed his pet dog gave birth to a cat, after the female canine “went for a long wander one night” and “got up to some mischief with alley cats”.

The 63-year-old man named Jeong Pyong-bong showed the puppies as well as a kitten to South Korean newspaper The Korea Herald, according to the Daily Mail.
“It’s quite true. This is a miracle,” the man said.

“After the little animal was born, I stared at it in disbelief. It looked like a cat and was meowing like a cat. So how can it be a puppy?”

“I think I know how this happened. My dog went for a long wander one night - in fact, she was out all night - and I think she got up to some mischief with the alley cats. How else do you explain this?” he said.

Experts, however, said such a “miracle birth” was genetically impossible. “It’s impossible for a dog to give birth to a cat,” said Son Chang-ho, a professor at the Chonnnam National University’s College of Veterinary Science.
“The number and trait of chromosomes in canines and felines are completely different,” he told the daily.

Man claims his dog gave birth to cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom