What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo.php

Reminds me of a joke:

PIA= Please Inform Allah

AI(Air India)= Already Informed

A large jet plane crashed on a farm in the middle of rural area.

Panic stricken, the local police officer mobilized and descended on the farm in force. By the time they got there, the aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hull left smoldering in a tree line that bordered the farm.

The officer and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone. They spotted the farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing had happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hey," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yep. Sure did," the farmer mumbled unconcerned, cutting off the tractor's engine.

"Do you realize that is Air Force C130, President of Pakistan was in plane ?"

"Yep."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out," the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning."

"President Zardari is dead?" the officer asked.

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't... But you know how bad that sumbitch lies...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/797-joke-81.html#ixzz1wvqS7R20

Taunted over dark-skinned bride, groom kills self

A groom committed suicide in Bihar's Bhagalpur district after his neighbours taunted him about his bride's dark complexion, police said Tuesday.

Rajesh Mandal committed suicide by consuming a poisonous substance Monday, a day after his marriage, after some women from his neighbourhood made snide remarks about a fair-complexioned groom getting a dark-complexioned bride, police said.

"He was shocked and angry... he ended his life by consuming poison," a police officer said.
Before dying, he told his elder brother Sanjay that he consumed poison because he was unhappy with the selection of a dark- complexioned bride for him.

"Rajesh was admitted to a hospital in a critical condition where he died Monday," the officer said.

In rural Bihar, fair-complexioned brides are much sought after.

A groom committed suicide in Bihar's Bhagalpur district after his neighbours taunted him about his bride's dark complexion, police said Tuesday.

Rajesh Mandal committed suicide by consuming a poisonous substance Monday, a day after his marriage, after some women from his neighbourhood made snide remarks about a fair-complexioned groom getting a dark-complexioned bride, police said.

"He was shocked and angry... he ended his life by consuming poison," a police officer said.
Before dying, he told his elder brother Sanjay that he consumed poison because he was unhappy with the selection of a dark- complexioned bride for him.

"Rajesh was admitted to a hospital in a critical condition where he died Monday," the officer said.

In rural Bihar, fair-complexioned brides are much sought after.

It was not funny but yeah it was stupid and that man deserved to die.

Afghan terrorist crosses Pakistan border!

Afghan man crosses Pakistan border - YouTube

:lol:

P.S: Afghan man, not terrorist.

i wish it was that at least that hard for those Afghans to cross over to our side......:laugh:

@ RazPAK --- that vid never stops making me life. It went viral at my office after new years. Even the gora medias were showing it and laughing about it.

Poor chap, probably never heard of Fair 'n Lovely.

no wonder they have caste system in that country.....

the same way you have dyes for hair --- 1 hour application for dalit/tamil caste look.....for superior brahmin results, repeat the steps 1 through 15 three times and leave on for approximately 7 days :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom