What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star-Wars15.jpg

Star-Wars16.jpg

Star-Wars17.jpg

10076.jpg

What makes Durex a big company is not all the big numbers they fetch but accepting all the silly mistakes they make.

going to watch it for sure

http://www.amny.com/urbanite-1.81203...tars-1.3711465

These days, movies are often made inside a corporate bubble, calibrated for the widest possible audience and careful not to risk offending anyone. "God Bless America" angrily, refreshingly rejects that sanitized mindset.

Writer-director Bobcat Goldthwait gleefully indulges in the pitch-black comedy for which he's been known since his stand-up days, demolishing any semblance of good taste.

Main character Frank (Joel Murray) is your everyday, luckless middle-aged American. He's tired; tired of his neighbors' incessant loud yammering, the constant drivel he's exposed to on TV and what he sees as the full-scale dumbing down of the commercialized, materialistic culture.

One day, Frank snaps and murders a bratty reality TV star. Inspired, he and teenage accomplice Roxy (Tara Lynne Barr) set out on a full-on spree, traveling across the country and literally killing the worst symbols of mean-spirited pop cultural excess.

While the murders are seen in brief but gruesome detail, Goldthwait never lingers on them or focuses on their consequences. Murray is convincingly embittered as Frank, but the characters are mere conduits for satirical rage. So, realism isn't Goldthwait's primary concern, and the shock value quickly wears off.

What sticks, though, is the eerily spot-on mirror the filmmaker holds up to the audience, conveyed in his vision of American civilization crumbling amid a morass of loud, cacophonic nonsense.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...unny-all-over-world-ii-375.html#ixzz1wRy7xqG8

526774_243630102404547_369273769_n.jpg

A girl sent me a pic on Facebook and told me to subscribe to her, and if i do so, i will get this many requests, she provided me with this pic, and what i saw was an epic fail, check the browser tab, it's only (1) whereas there are so many friend requests on page......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom