What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
51487571961336416582.jpeg

WTF!!!

Ghurbat mai ghaday ka gosht khatey hain :lol: ghada khud haram hai ghaday ki kamayeee halal hai :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF!!!

Ghurbat mai ghaday ka gosht khatey hain :lol: ghada khud haram hai ghaday ki kamayeee halal hai :lol:
]

Damn, my Afghan friend ! You can understand and write 'Urdu' ! Waah...waah !

On the video : They (the cameraman and the anchor) would much rather get this beggar jailed then unearth some of the moral and financial corruptions of the big boys !

]

On the video : They (the cameraman and the anchor) would much rather get this beggar jailed then unearth some of the moral and financial corruptions of the big boys !

Haan sir jee Urdu bol saktey hai hum :)

Man I have watched another video where some lunatics are selling 'ghaday ka charbi' as cooking oil!! cameraman and the anchor are brave and may they capture the rest as well! btw media is doing well in Pakistan!

[video]http://socialcam.com/videos/Hy80lu5d?autostart=true&no_fb_log=true&code=AQB6cdPsrtI6_KPwUBR76dEA6GSUui09cq1fai5gYKH9O i-UBSvHpXpLAK_b9N3AVRqj2gKQsqBv3BSgPwM2sKwad_k7d3IH3 EeWLxiDBcqAnclKsZMP2t9LJQqBW5nEYedx83ajZ5k4sXaVPNi Vy9_BCcKpDWHjnd7ocpd5xL76Q8Re2QvFtl5pKEzx39PhxEE#_ =_[/video]

Hi,

What a stupid reporter----what an idiot---gets this poor man arrested for nothing----. This reporter is so ignorant---so self righteous----just like so many pakistani members on this board.

People have no clue how the poor survive and what they eat----what they have to do to get thru each and every day just to live so that you can wake up the next day---to start their miserable lives all over again.

]

pretty much....

just another member of the media - an attention wh0re - wasting airwaves and people's time on an issue that is nothing in comparison to the billions of rs. swindled by people who are actually in the position and capacity to "lead" the country

a poor guy earning probably 6 or 7 thousand a month gets taken to a police station but a bonafide millionaire MNA is not even paying taxes, misdeclaring assets and probably incurring more harm on the country on a national level

this video isnt even funny nor stupid....its kind of depressing. I actually feel bad for this guy, even if what he is doing is morally or "religiously" wrong.

was this crap actually broadcast on tv? This shyte pollutes our air waves?

Man I have watched another video where some lunatics are selling 'ghaday ka charbi' as cooking oil!! cameraman and the anchor are brave and may they capture the rest as well! btw media is doing well in Pakistan!

our media is too much "free" to the point where there is no consensus or mechanism to enforce "journalistic ethics"

repeated examples of that can be cited......

but yes - media is doing very well in Pakistan and it's a very lucrative business. They're doing very very well, actually. Even if its sometimes at the expense of others - or the NATION itself.

our media is too much "free" to the point where there is no consensus or mechanism to enforce "journalistic ethics"

repeated examples of that can be cited......

but yes - media is doing very well in Pakistan and it's a very lucrative business. They're doing very very well, actually. Even if its sometimes at the expense of others - or the NATION itself.

this video is so funny :rofl::rofl:

This brings back so many memories of my child hood, i don't remember the title of the programe, but i would watch it every week on STN, good ol days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom