What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ju7l1e.jpg

Pakistani Narrow Gauge Railway.

36575_400231873350974_160089637365200_1125655_1916135994_n.jpg

Exactly my thoughts. He could have done a million other things but goes to the same lame a** highschool year after year.How about joining college for a change.

An Israeli in Iran

Last edited by a moderator:
Bar Food

A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads:

Cheese Sandwich: $1.50
Chicken Sandwich: $2.50
Hand Job: $5.00

Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks to an eager-looking group of men.

"Yes?" she enquires with a knowing smile, "Can I help you?"

"I was wondering", whispers the man, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

"Yes" she purrs "I am."

The man replies "Well wash your fcking hands, I want a cheese sandwich!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Johnny & April

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.

Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"

The Teacher fainted.

Once upon a time, there was an officer of the Royal Navy named Captain Bravado who showed no fear

when facing his enemies. One day, while sailing the Seven Seas, his lookout spotted a pirate ship approaching, and

the crew became frantic. Captain Bravado bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The first mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, and while wearing the brightly colored frock, the Captain led

his crew into battle and defeated the mighty pirates. That evening, all the men sat around on deck recounting the

triumph of earlier. One of them asked the Captain, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before battle?"

The Captain replied, "If I were to be wounded in the attack, the shirt would not show my blood. Thus, you men would

continue to fight, unafraid." All of the men sat and marveled at the courage of such a manly man's man. As dawn

came the next morning, the lookout spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirate ships approaching. The crew stared in worshipful silence at the Captain and waited for his usual orders.

Captain Bravado gazed with steely eyes upon the vast armada arrayed against his ship, and without fear, turned and calmly shouted, "Get me my brown pants."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom