What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't say all random girls but Indians think this is **** Forum here ??? Where's rules? Why didn't their parents teach them properly in right behaviors?

:disagree:

so u want burqa image??if its wrong that would have been deleted earlier??understood??now mind your business plz...

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

indiane.jpg

Chaloo Ko baat nahein, it is common Indians posting stupid avatar as well as other guy (Abhishek_ )

:disagree:

thats not indian,she is viet model..so next time dont cry if i make double fun...
and dont make any body whoree..and change your mindset.world doesnt move or think like you..

so u want burqa image??if its wrong that would have been deleted earlier??understood??now mind your business plz...

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

thats not indian,she is viet model..so next time dont cry if i make double fun...
and dont make any body whoree..and change your mindset.world doesnt move or think like you..

You are embarrassing yourself, what's so special about vietnam model, is she your girlfriend ? Are you making fun on her?

Change avatar to respect her ! :angry:

You are embarrassing yourself, what's so special about vietnam model, is she your girlfriend ? Are you making fun on her?

Change avatar to respect her ! :angry:

poor raptor...Y U can not respect women - calling anybody wh*re ?? There is nothing offensive in Prism's avatar.
He appreciate Vietnamese Model and I appreciate India model/actress - hence our avatars. R u offended because no body likes pakistani model ? :rofl: If so, cool down. I also like Vina mallik :pakistan:. I"ll make her my future avatar, but looking for appropriate pics of her.
And don't spoil the funny thread...like the previous one..

Raptor... Cool down buddy. Everyone has a different culture. But if some forget their culture just to adopt western culture, we cannot complain. ;)

44a4a32a85d84fc88a5d448f797a70e5.gif

A person complained in a local Arabic newspaper in UAE that he saw on the door of a Restaurant "hot dog sandwich" "سندويش كلب حار"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom