What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOME stupid in pakistan forget that these will used in streets under every feet :taz:

i took it today in jeddah city center :unsure: there was no need to wrrite pakistan on it :angry:

photo0737k.jpg

yaar, we have no space for more billboards in the country....they already litter all the roads with billboards

maybe they trying to be creative?

but yes, it's quite silly to say the least

72 ????????????? ye admi to us se bhi gya guzra tha yaar ya phir kerna hi nhi chahta ho ga pregnant haahahaa wo to khud bhi apny bachoo ka baap nhi tha ab ter kya ho ga kaliya
koi humy bhi aysa kam lagwa de jobless samjh ker
:rofl:

Babaji Apni Lopcation Fir bhool Gayey kya:rofl:

404474_2872362886645_1187078337_32647191_1549920244_n.jpg

Irfan bhai plz translate- my eunglish no good :D-

I was wondering why my name was being mentioned by VCheng and Imran but then I found the source post and relaxed.:)

ok here is the translation although Vcheng has done a good job already

Pakistani Nations Challenge to Taliban

The Pakistanis Challenge (dare) the Taliban that they cant avenge (the death of ) Osama from a strong nation like ours.

If you guys think that you are tough then we dare you to kill our great leaders Zardari & Gilani

Let me add more
But if you manage that then maybe it will be a fluke so we will double dare you to steal the wig of Ch Nisar and the false hair of Nawaz Sherif before he bravely boards a plane to (advance in a different direction) to Dobai.

But our glorious Hewan Malik (sorry I mean Rehman Malik) will foil your attempts. Count yourself lucky that you managed to kill Benazir although he was responsible for her security and while he was sneezing as interior minister you cowardly managed to kill Shabaz Bhutti but hahaha you couldn’t dare to kill Soleman Taseer and had to rely on a wanabe Taliban to kill him.
Rehman Malik will fiercely defend his businesses in Pakistan and UK if you ever lay your dirty eyes on them.

BEST POLE DANCE MOVE EVER

Last edited by a moderator:
but i don't like to see my country name written on footpath sir :disagree:

Imran,

Country is not bothered by that---it is the least of the concern of the motherland---. It is a priveledge that it is on a product made by pakistan---regardless of where it is----. That is the important part----.

Now if you look down and see made in pakistan---and if you looked up and saw a jf17 flying by---you have covered it all now---haven't you.

Let me ask you this----looking at a man----and not his wealth or expensive clothes---what determines the man's character or personality---.

I was wondering why my name was being mentioned by VCheng and Imran but then I found the source post and relaxed.:)

ok here is the translation although Vcheng has done a good job already

Pakistani Nations Challenge to Taliban

The Pakistanis Challenge (dare) the Taliban that they cant avenge (the death of ) Osama from a strong nation like ours.

If you guys think that you are tough then we dare you to kill our great leaders Zardari & Gilani

Let me add more
But if you manage that then maybe it will be a fluke so we will double dare you to steal the wig of Ch Nisar and the false hair of Nawaz Sherif before he bravely boards a plane to (advance in a different direction) to Dobai.

But our glorious Hewan Malik (sorry I mean Rehman Malik) will foil your attempts. Count yourself lucky that you managed to kill Benazir although he was responsible for her security and while he was sneezing as interior minister you cowardly managed to kill Shabaz Bhutti but hahaha you couldn’t dare to kill Soleman Taseer and had to rely on a wanabe Taliban to kill him.
Rehman Malik will fiercely defend his businesses in Pakistan and UK if you ever lay your dirty eyes on them.

Meri nazar main iss tarhan ke mazaak sahi nahi hotay. I am no psychologist but my layman analysis would tell me it permeates this sense of ease of killing someone in the mindset of people.

Meri nazar main iss tarhan ke mazaak sahi nahi hotay. I am no psychologist but my layman analysis would tell me it permeates this sense of ease of killing someone in the mindset of people.

Oh,

So you want democracy without an bloodshed---.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom