What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondered villains in spiderman , batman like movies why not try this. :D

lolz "the amazing vulnerable spider man"...

16004_10151340171480070_185890268_n.jpg

air marshal your GPA?

Reactions: HRK
Wedding couple photo bombed a curious onlooker :rofl:

tiger-photobombs-wedding-4-510x600.jpg

A wedding in Devon, England, had some truly wild guests — no open bar required. According to the Daily Mail U.K., Andrew and Karma Madgwicks' wedding at the Paignton Zoo was photobombed by a curious big cat.

Audience/judge reaction:
:rofl::rofl:

LMAO!!

I think it's fair to say they are not impressed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Audience/judge reaction:
:rofl::rofl:

LMAO!!

I think it's fair to say they are not impressed!

They done it in Britain too...people were cringing all the time...
More of a stress giving performance than entertaining...

Last edited by a moderator:
They done it in Britain too...people were cringing all the time...
More of a stress giving performance than entertaining...

When was that? Got a link to the vid mate?

And yeah most of their stunts are for the "shock" value. Can't say I want to see people abuse themselves like this!

Hardcore Singhs though!

When was that? Got a link to the vid mate?

And yeah most of their stunts are for the "shock" value. Can't say I want to see people abuse themselves like this!

Hardcore Singhs though!

no..i remember it wrong...
it was in some show in India..."Bir Khalsa" performance..
the look on judges faces was priceless :lol:

Reminds me of my short time in a similar training...they used to smash glass in front of us and used to make us do front roles on a bed of smashed glass...The floor used to go red,as we bled..
But that was only to induce shock and hopefully get rid of our fear of injuries (more of a psychological training)..
The trick was that they smashed light bulbs and tube lights...that glass is very weak,and never penetrates the skin..only caused long slashes on skin which bleeds just enough to cover your back or the floor.... (yeah,don't try this at home)

no..i remember it wrong...
it was in some show in India..."Bir Khalsa" performance..
the look on judges faces was priceless :lol:

Yeah it was "India's got talent" seen that on YT- their final performance was just :woot::cheesy::fie::crazy::stop::suicide2:

5078a_pakistan_6933690047_7d1b13c39e.jpg

So story goes like this, a transport helicopter is over loaded 4 men gets on the rope, crew asks one of you needs to jump/sacrifice. One of the survivors was a pathan he tells the other three i'll jump but you guys clap for me before I sacrifice myself so all 3 clap...:omghaha: all three go down pathan gets saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom