What's new

Stunning new Picture pf Tejas with full load and fuel tanks

No I wont. I would rather hook you up with my running mate, she is a single mother and a good company

it is not a small task. jets let alone military jets is seen as an exclusive domain of the west and they are very proud of it. be proud for what is achieved from this project. India might buy off the shelf cheaper and better alternatives but still its something to show to the world.
Stunning my ***. Looks like a sparrow.
TEJAS has and will continue to exist in Pictures and videos ONLY. It is almost as if the poor Tejas was design to do some 'modelling' for bollywood.

I don’t understand a single bit of this mechanism but the commentary is hilarious

Tejas will Soon will be in War Games shows Maturity of the Program , Recent Visitors include Singaporean Defence minister , Turkmenistan Air force chief and IAF Chief who has flown the aircraft .

4000 flights without Accident or Crash shows it is more reliable then any fighter jet developed in the region by anyone else .

Level of Comments from Pakistanis Prove the point of Jealousy....

Anywase, who cares --- a Dam.
Khane to Paise nahi ---- Hum ATOMIC qUVAAT Hain

Pakistanis are of such Poor Stature that they cannt survive on any Reputed International Forum.
lol why are you on a Pakistani site then troll. Get out!

Secondly JF-17 is much better than that crap called Tejas.

It's time we should call su30 mki as our indegenous product or we can say we have a JV. Some countries speak like that nowadays :whistle:

Na, just say that MKI was produced indigenously in india and then gifted to the poor, pathetic Russians.

the configuration proves its a useless aircraft.

Can only be used against sri lanka or bangladesh where there is minimal airforce

36 rafales wont change the outcome of a battle.

i will only expect maximum operational readiness/mission availability rate of 50% going by indian air force
When jf17 block 3 start arriving 2019/20 the Indian numerical advantage will go.

Look at the comments by neighbors. Sheer jealousy. if indians wud have done same on jf-17 thread, mods wud have banned users.

Pakistanis just hv 1 advantage wrt jf-17 i.e its numbers ..nothing else..

Look at the comments by neighbors. Sheer jealousy. if indians wud have done same on jf-17 thread, mods wud have banned users.

Pakistanis just hv 1 advantage wrt jf-17 i.e its numbers ..nothing else..

Quantity has its own quality. More over with JF-17 Block 3 entering next year, Indian quality would also go out of the window.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom