What's new

Stunning info about Indian's missile projects by Dr.Saraswat

Another interesting thing I have noted seems to the hybrid RAM-SCRAMJET propulsion technology mentioned in the video.

A vehicle (missile) would be powered up to Mach 2 using RAMJET thruster and after that would accelerate to Mach 8 using SCRAMJET, both contained in a single casing.

I can't believe people think this missile is for China. Agni 2 was for China but a tech demonstrator. Agni 1 which was actually a smaller verision of Agni 2 in many ways was for Pakistan during the 90's when China tested Pakistans nuke in 1991.
This missile is for the other power. China doesn't seem to worried because its not for them, they understand this. China's arsenal is only marginally larger than India's. Both these countries have the same objective. Keeping a detterent for the United States. Deny the America its influence zones etc... this must be done if they are to be regional powers.

Frame Captures form the Video: View attachment 136990 View attachment 136991

Don't know if these are designs of actual systems (Agni-VI/SLBM), and not taken from the internet to show as examples.
But if they are, it seems that the SLBM would be an advanced and complex improvement on Agni-VI, featuring shorter overall length, 3rd stage in nose fairing, extendable nozzles.

First design images of A6 and K-5+ SLBM, nice..

Yes, indeed.

Both areas are being actively worked upon.

When can we expect some khushkhabri?

Pakistan hasn't come out with a new ballistic missile in like a decade or something...

Increased range, MIRVed, and more capable nuclear ballistic missile is what we are waiting for since 2008 now!!!

Pakistan hasn't come out with a new ballistic missile in like a decade or something...

Increased range, MIRVed, and more capable nuclear ballistic missile is what we are waiting for since 2008 now!!!
We all know why you guys haven't tested any new missile but personally i would like to avoid answering :D,Samjhney walo samjh jao :cheesy:

Soon, but you should lower your expectations a bit.

]

I saw the place where it has happened and met with the people who made it happen, finally I got to see the results of their work......which they demonstrated.

Did they hint how did they achieve this?

ok guys, can anyone give me an idea about the new navigation system being showed here?? Is it the chips developed to receive the IRNSS signals or a completely new thing?

Back
Top Bottom