What's new

Study: China to overtake US as world's No 1 consumer

huh,I thought that american and EU women are gonna be Mail order Brides for the Chinese and the Asians ...:woot:

India super power 2030 video is all over the net and here.

There is not a single chinese article on US and EU mail order brides

And by 2030, all whites people would be working as maids and servants in india

Nah dude, the government already set the date for Quarter 3 of year 2018. I don't expect any more delays because of course, how could the smart and productive Indians ever be so stupid as to repeatedly get their predictions wrong??

Indian supa-powah by August 2015, after that India will launch huge gang-raping campaigns through Central Asia into Europe (from March 2016-August 2016). India will have conquered the European continent within 5 months.

Their war-booty will include little White children to toil as slaves, as well as White women to scrub their nasty a$$es for them every time they defecate in the street.

This will all come to pass, cow-willing, by 2018.

India super power 2030 video is all over the net and here.

There is not a single chinese article on US and EU mail order brides

India super power 2030 sounds like a marketing gimmick. But I do many european and american women living in China in coming years to escape the Western depression which will last till 2021-26 in my opinion.

Nah dude, the government already set the date for Quarter 3 of year 2018. I don't expect any more delays because of course, how could the smart and productive Indians ever be so stupid as to repeatedly get their predictions wrong??

Indian supa-powah by August 2015, after that India will launch huge gang-raping campaigns through Central Asia into Europe (from March 2016-August 2016). India will have conquered the European continent within 5 months.

Their war-booty will include little White children to toil as slaves, as well as White women to scrub their nasty a$$es for them every time they defecate in the street.

This will all come to pass, cow-willing, by 2018.

and you koreans will be eating dog and cockroach ,I guess. Welcome to the indian supa powa empire, slave. Now get back to work as we have auctioned South Korea to China.Your new Chinese overlord has purchased Korea from India (we need to sell because the muslims have sucked up our subsidies for their hajj:help:)

Buddha is from Nepal not India. Buddhism did not replace Confucianism and Taoism. And Only 18% CHinese are Buddhism.

Today,Taoism and Confucianism are a syncretism of Buddhism in its current form. Second Buddha attained enlightenment in Bodhgaya,India.Then there is Buddha Guru Padamasambhava also,who's supposed to be incarnation of Amitabha Buddha , which I believe is part of Pure land Buddhism in China.

Buddha is from Nepal not India. Buddhism did not replace Confucianism and Taoism. And Only 18% CHinese are Buddhism.

Buddha was said to have blue eyes. Of course, Indians are the Whitest people in the world (their White masters told them this), so Buddha was obviously an Indian.

Buddha was said to have blue eyes. Of course, Indians are the Whitest people in the world (their White masters told them this), so Buddha was obviously an Indian.

Gautam Buddha was a hindu originally before he attained enlightenment in the Bodhgaya. Have some indians misbehaved with you in life that you seem have such prejudice?

Blue eyes? Buddha? I have heard that for Padamasambhava who had blonde hair and was from Afghanistan or Iran ,but Gautama ? I doubt

Indian are not white people....

Gautam Buddha was a hindu originally before he attained enlightenment in the Bodhgaya. Have some indians misbehaved with you in life that you seem have such prejudice?

Blue eyes? Buddha? I have heard that for Padamasambhava who had blonde hair and was from Afghanistan or Iran ,but Gautama ? I doubt

Indian are not white people....

Wrong, characteristic number 29 in the Digha Nikaya (30) explains that he has "eyes deep blue".

Interesting .Then there is possiblity that part of his family was from Afghanistan,Kashmir or Punjab. Could you quote it?

Thanks.

Or... from... the Indo-Aryans... probably the most logical explanation. What are you asking me to quote? That's all it says in the translation... "eyes deep blue". If you read it in the Indo-Aryan language it was written in (Sanskrit), you can tell me if it's a misquote, but I'm sure it is not.

Or... from... the Indo-Aryans... probably the most logical explanation. What are you asking me to quote? That's all it says in the translation... "eyes deep blue". If you read it in the Indo-Aryan language it was written in (Sanskrit), you can tell me if it's a misquote, but I'm sure it is not.

I can read Sanskrit.

Second,Afghanistan and West Punjab,Kashmir was big settlement to Indo-Aryans.

Ok so Buddha was not even ethnically Indian in the traditional sense of the word.

India was the home given to land of Indus which represented in those days,present day india,pakistan,Bangladesh,Afghanistan and some part of Iran .Even Tengri shamanism and hinduism,Buddhism share a lot of elements. India has been always a racial mix.

India was the home given to land of Indus which represented in those days,present day india,pakistan,Bangladesh,Afghanistan and some part of Iran .Even Tengri shamanism and hinduism,Buddhism share a lot of elements. India has been always a racial mix.

The traditional definition ethnically speaking includes the ANI (Ancestral North Indians), which are a mixed race bunch, and the ASI, which are also mixed, though not to the degree of the North Indians (they are a mix mostly of Australoid and Dravidian with some Caucasian admixture).

The native Indians were Australoids, who were then replaced by the related Dravidian's.

Back
Top Bottom