What's new

Study: China to overtake US as world's No 1 consumer

I am unbiased. Not one of the flag waving crazies. I have always like Bruce Lee,Jet Li and Jackie Chan's movies and believe that formation of a economic union between China and India is beneficial ,unlike what congress zionist-british administration is doing.

And you are already a superpower,though. Go to shadowstats and see the real GDP and inflation of USA.

oh no no no no....
what's your opinion about this thread?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-gets-1-trillion-boost-dodgy-data-report.html

It depends on how people define"superpower",China is a superpower in overal economy strength and manufacturing.but not yet in military projection.

It depends on how people define"superpower",China is a superpower in overal economy strength and manufacturing.but not yet in military projection.

Its not just military projection though, its alliances. China lacks in this area as CDragon pointed out.

Its not just military projection though, its alliances. China lacks in this area as CDragon pointed out.

Building up a decent blue water navy, and a network of global military alliances, will take more than a decade.

At that point, people may start to classify us as a fledgling superpower.

But I don't care about that.

What I want, is for ALL the people of China to have a per capita income as high as it is in my city of Hong Kong.

On the day that happens, no one will have to argue about whether we are a superpower or not.

Building up a decent blue water navy, and a network of global military alliances, will take more than a decade.

What I want, is for ALL the people of China to have a per capita income as high as it is in my city of Hong Kong.

On the day that happens, no one will have to argue about whether we are a superpower or not.

An country over 1 billion with an GDP per Capita of €30,000 and an industrial might the world had not seen, would be forced to become and global power whether they like or not. Over the years the Chinese will be compelled to project to defent it's stagetic assests and faced rivallry with the United States who would fear China closing the technology gap by deploying naval assests in the Pacific.

China May Overtake US in Built Asset Values in 2014

China May Overtake US in Built Asset Values in 2014

built-assest-wealth-2012.jpg

predicted-built-assest-wealth-2022.jpg

While China is set to become the wealthiest nation overall, Singapore is the richest nation per person, with its citizens averaging built wealth of $US 156,000.

I love this part,we are the same people,share the same culture and speak the same language, we whole heartedly hope the best for Singapore.

Navy in general is a drain on resources, US has an infinite supply of money, why do you even need it? The OP seemed happy to call China a superpower, why waste your money on western standards?

No we are not, India is the superpower.

Dude, don't be unfair. Indians don't say they are superpower... they say they are only 3-5 years away from becoming a superpower... :omghaha:

A superpower is a country that can project power on a worldwide scale.

We don't have a blue water navy yet, so how on Earth can we be a superpower? Only Indians get excited over the word superpower.

China is a developing country:

China still largest developing country in world: Hu Jintao - Xinhua News

China is an economic superpower, though certainly not a military one (yet).

All of the other types of superpower status (cultural, political, etc.) are just terms used to give the losing team some happiness. That is why India is the "cultural" superpower, and China is the economic one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom