What's new

student donates laptop to PTI.

Choorrr yar....Abhee Govt of Punjab Illan karay na...Poray Pakistan ko Laptop dainay kaliya....Yeh sub Hkhor...sub say pehlay...aur kohnian martay huway line main sub say agay ja kay kharay hongay lainay kayliyay:rofl::rofl:

This is how u took the laptop ? ooops i am sorry i thought u are sharing ur personal experience :D

Thəorətic Muslim;2906727 said:
Who wants a Laptop with 5 year old technology? It wouldnt even be able to run the programs required now from College/University courses. Do your own homework.

The Laptops were "donated" through Corruption. PTI wants to fight Corruption. So why not take something "Donated" from Corruption and use it against Corruption. "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"

You are talking to a student of Mechanical Engineering. Please tell me which engineering program you want to run??? Your homework must be perfect.

What you think about Engineering software? Are they like NFS Run or BF3 or MW3?

One of my friend from Electrical Engineering received laptop and he was Happy and Said THANKYOU SHAHBAZ on fb. Same is the case with one of my friend from Mechanical. He also thanked government. You think they are mad and even in 6th semester they dont know these Laptops wont help them in studies????

Haha another status update from my friend (we use to study together 6 years ago)

‎1st ov awl thnx 2 ALMIGHTY ALLAH who is da mostgracio us n da mst benificent........by HIS grace i hv got merit certificate & laptop by CM PUNJAB youth organization scheme........thanx 2 chief youth organization HAMZA SHAHBAZ 4 dis merit gft n 2 u guys as well 4 ur prayrx widout which i cant qualify 4 dat merit award

most of my friends went to UET and are now enjoying. And me studying in NUST :(

just a simple question to all of you .... Since the student who donated the laptop is from PTI.. What are ur views on that the laptops were given on merit????

Back
Top Bottom