What's new

Strong 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Jolts Western Iran, Damages Villages

I hate to be an asshole, I'm so angry for these victims because they should not have been victims. One 7.0+ earthquake in Tehran and we are all dead. To much corruption has allowed buildings to be erected without proper safety standards.

Do people realize how f***ed IRan is as a nation if a M7.0 hits tehran????????????????????

Last edited:
I hate to be an asshole, I'm so angry for these victims because they should not have been victims. One 7.0+ earthquake in Tehran and we are all dead. To much corruption has allowed buildings to be erected without proper safety standards.

Do people realize how f***ed IRan is as a nation if a M7.0 hits tehran????????????????????
I don't think the problem is corruption, at least not entirely. It doesn't seem feasible to me for a 13 million people metropolis like Tehran to be made earthquake proof. Certainly major buildings and bridges, but not the whole thing. Furthermore, Tehran is a way from the major fault lines, so a major earthquake is unlikely. I remember there was an earthquake about 15 years ago. I know cause I was in it. It was not a major one. Of course I was very young so I don't know if there were any casualties, but I lived on the 2nd floor, and there was no danger or damage that I can remember.

I don't think the problem is corruption, at least not entirely. It doesn't seem feasible to me for a 13 million people metropolis like Tehran to be made earthquake proof. Certainly major buildings and bridges, but not the whole thing. Furthermore, Tehran is a way from the major fault lines, so a major earthquake is unlikely. I remember there was an earthquake about 15 years ago. I know cause I was in it. It was not a major one. Of course I was very young so I don't know if there were any casualties, but I lived on the 2nd floor, and there was no danger or damage that I can remember.
Tehran is built on 3 major fault and mild tower is just less than 200m from intersection of two of them
And Tokyo is earthquack proof for quacks stronger than 7 Richter .
Sad part is the new building like mehr buildings all get destroyed . you think what is it if not corruption.

Dude, Tehran on the fault line, the damage would be more devastating then we'd ever see in history. Its corruption, its stupid corruption of people cutting corners, and bribing in order to spend less on construction costs and evade safety protocols risking millions of peoples lives. A tehran earthquake is inevitable, its a matter of when, and this is what worries me. An irresponsible and stupid government and Iran also needs more helos to rescue people on time.

Us (iranian pdf members) or our families are at great risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iran must correct the building codes and ban the old iranian technology of building fragile homes where few hundred missiles can demolish entire city due to fragile structures.

the secret babylonians did not allowed Iranians to correct the technology and correct the building codes while all other nations around Iran have better structures. they wanted to demolish the entire Iranian cities with few missiles. 35 years of saddam's military pact against junk military hardware in iranian hands. it was Islamic Revolution that saved iranians. the new babylonic capital rose in riyadh but it is encircled by hajj, ashura, hezbullah and Islamic revolution. they cannot build their capital till they break the siege by demolishing iran, yemen, iraq, syria, lebanon. Iran must abandon and ban the old building codes and start building concrete structures keeping in view wars and missiles. Tell people the realities to make them correct their directions. Earthquake may not come in tehran till babylonian followers flee from there. once they start fleeing then it will be a sign of danger.

Last edited:
Iran must correct the building codes and ban the old iranian technology of building fragile homes where few hundred missiles can demolish entire city due to fragile structures.

the secret babylonians did not allowed Iranians to correct the technology and correct the building codes while all other nations around Iran have better structures. they wanted to demolish the entire Iranian cities with few missiles. 35 years of saddam's military pact against junk military hardware in iranian hands. it was Islamic Revolution that saved iranians. the new babylonic capital rose in riyadh but it is encircled by hajj, ashura, hezbullah and Iran. they cannot build their capital till they break the siege by demolishing iran, yemen, iraq, syria, lebanon. Iran must abandon and ban the old building codes and start building concrete structures keeping in view wars and missiles. Tell people the realities to make them correct their directions. Earthquake may not come in tehran till babylonian followers flee from there. once they start fleeing then it will be a sign of danger.
The building code is correct the problem is nobody care to enforce it.

Good job to our great men in the artesh whom have come to help and work hard for our countrymen and women whom have been affected by the quake. I'm very proud of our brothers in the artesh. Allah bless these men with happy and fruitful lives.

The building code is correct the problem is nobody care to enforce it.

:( Indeed.

I know somebody who is in a property dispute with some stranger. This stranger built a house way to close to his home where the law says they cannot build so close but must have a few meters space. But apparently, this stranger bribed inspectors and officials to approve the construction of the building and hide this fact. This should not be happening! He sued him and they've been in legal battle for so long now but he'll probably get justice soon enough, but he tells me the corruption is seemingly endless and their are only a few good men who stick to their morals and reject bribary/corruption. but this kind of stuff would be over in a milisecond if it was in Canada. They would destroy the strangers building immediately if he violated building protocols.

Good job to our great men in the artesh whom have come to help and work hard for our countrymen and women whom have been affected by the quake. I'm very proud of our brothers in the artesh. Allah bless these men with happy and fruitful lives.

:( Indeed.

I know somebody who is in a property dispute with some stranger. This stranger built a house way to close to his home where the law says they cannot build so close but must have a few meters space. But apparently, this stranger bribed inspectors and officials to approve the construction of the building and hide this fact. This should not be happening! He sued him and they've been in legal battle for so long now but he'll probably get justice soon enough, but he tells me the corruption is seemingly endless and their are only a few good men who stick to their morals and reject bribary/corruption. but this kind of stuff would be over in a milisecond if it was in Canada. They would destroy the strangers building immediately if he violated building protocols.
its not several meter its about 20-30cm

Tehran is built on 3 major fault and mild tower is just less than 200m from intersection of two of them
And Tokyo is earthquack proof for quacks stronger than 7 Richter .
Sad part is the new building like mehr buildings all get destroyed . you think what is it if not corruption.

Higher than 7 Ritcher happening in any major city in the world will **** it up.

You mention that Tokyo is earthquake proof, and fortunately we don't have any evidence to back up that statement since we haven't had a major earthquake in Tokyo in recent history. However, in 2011, when a major earthquake occurred in Japan (although, far away from Tokyo, and main concentration was outside the country), the deathtoll was almost 20,000. "A 10 February 2014 agency report listed 127,290 buildings totally collapsed, with a further 272,788 buildings "half collapsed", and another 747,989 buildings partially damaged."

The three dicks Iranians love to suck are Japanese, Germans, and Canadians.

The 2011 earthquake cost Japan USD 235 billion. And this wasn't even in Tokyo. Imagine if it happened in Tokyo.
In 1995, Japan faced an Earthquake below 7, which was 6.9, and 6500 people died. This was still far away from Tokyo.

How about USA? The closest one I could find that was sort of big and sort of near cities was 1994 Northridge earthquake. This was below 7 and just 6.7, and away from major cities, and still 60 people died.

No major city in the world is earthquake proof. If it happens in New York, Tokyo, Berlin, or whatever non-Iranian city you think is pinnacle of human ingenuity, they are fucked.

7+ earthquakes are not a small thing.

Back
Top Bottom