What's new

Strike Force Would Allow ‘War on Two Fronts’

Why PLAAF can't really pull its weight in TAR due to various factors.We ahve supremacy there.
And jf-17 which is bulk of PAF soon is a good defensive fighter but totally outclassed if it attempts to support invasion of indian territory.
In navy nothing can stop us from sinking all tankers from china off malacca thus devastating chinese war economy.Also PN surface fleet doesn't stand much hope of survival.
The real brutal war will be on land.

Since when did India have supremacy inside chinese territory? :what:

Funny indian kid. :cheesy:

There is no need to twist your words when you have amnesia.

Funny kid indeed. :cheesy:

So u want me to go over them again...fine.

1.Due to high altitude restrictions,ur combat aircraft on the plateau suffer from severe load and performance restrictions which will put them in a bad handicap against IAF combat aircraft taking off from lower altitudes.

2.Bulk of ur aircraft[infact all of them except a few j-11b]lack OBOGS,which are required for any sustained high altitude aerial warfare.Without this again PLAAF at large disadvantage because all frontline IAF aircraft SU-30MKI,MIG-29 ETC have OBOGS.

3.PLAAF can't bring its whole strength to bear,from the tibetian and close by airbases only upto 16 squadrons and absolutely max 21 can be utilized in a conflict.These numbers do not take into account any support aircraft that may take up space in these bases thus reducing total number.

4.PLAAF's most advanced AWACS klj-2000 has been unable to operate sustained operations from TAR,only propeller driven ZDK-03 has been able to do it.While useful in a defensive role operating deep within its own space,these turboprop planes will be terribly vulnerable in any air operations that require attempting to control enemy airspace[say a LA invasion requiring PLAAF air support over indian airspace].They will be sitting ducks.

5.PLAAF lacks UAVs with enough endurance to currently conduct effective high altitude deep recon missions in TAR.Also PLAAF aircraft don't have anywhere near as advanced RECCE pods as IAF RECCELITE .

6.On the PLAAF side,terrain is mostly high and flat plateau while indian side is rugged and mountanous,this means while indian air defence can easily monitor PLA aircraft taking off and coming towards indian airspace,IAF can use low level terrain masking to approach without warning and spring tactical surprises in both air and ground attack missions.

7.Pilot quality.PLAAF pilots get much less flying hours than IAF pilots.They also have no exposure to foreign exercises unlike IAF.
And also have political comissars monitoring and interfering at command levels thus breaking central principle of war-unity of command.

8.PLAAF currently doesn't possess any operational aircraft qualitatively equal to su-30MKI,IAF's mainstay.

9.PLAAF has zero experience in high altitude aerial ops,while IAF has plenty of exp during kargil.

10.PLAAF will have to attack us in our airspace,meaning not only will it have to take on IAF handicapped but also ground air defnces.Otherwise IAF will pound advancing PLA ground forces to pieces and destroy their supply lines.

:wave:

So u want me to go over them again...fine.
I assume we are moving away from the India has supremacy inside China topic to another IAF vs PLAAF d.. measuring contest?

1.Due to high altitude restrictions,ur combat aircraft on the plateau suffer from severe load and performance restrictions which will put them in a bad handicap against IAF combat aircraft taking off from lower altitudes.
Eh, you do know there are airbases in Chengdu, right? You do know there are tankers , right?

2.Bulk of ur aircraft[infact all of them except a few j-11b]lack OBOGS,which are required for any sustained high altitude aerial warfare.Without this again PLAAF at large disadvantage because all frontline IAF aircraft SU-30MKI,MIG-29 ETC have OBOGS.
Let me ask you this, Mr. Einstein. If they got OBOGS on j-11b, why do you assume they cant install them on other aircrafts?
3.PLAAF can't bring its whole strength to bear,from the tibetian and close by airbases only upto 16 squadrons and absolutely max 21 can be utilized in a conflict.These numbers do not take into account any support aircraft that may take up space in these bases thus reducing total number.
Face palm, NOBODY brings the whole strength to bear in a mission! Am I talking to some clueless kid here? the number and type of aircrafts depend on the type of mission and available air corridors. Not to mention the weather on TAR region severely affect air ops. It is not a numbers game!
4.PLAAF's most advanced AWACS klj-2000 has been unable to operate sustained operations from TAR,only propeller driven ZDK-03 has been able to do it.While useful in a defensive role operating deep within its own space,these turboprop planes will be terribly vulnerable in any air operations that require attempting to control enemy airspace[say a LA invasion requiring PLAAF air support over indian airspace].They will be sitting ducks.
LMAO, now i know for sure I am wasting time on some clueless kid. China do not operate ZDK-3!!! It is an export aircraft for Pakistan only!!! Do us a favour and at least have some basic knowledges!
5.PLAAF lacks UAVs with enough endurance to currently conduct effective high altitude deep recon missions in TAR.Also PLAAF aircraft don't have anywhere near as advanced RECCE pods as IAF RECCELITE .
WHy the f.. do they need deep recon mission inside their own territory, can you please talk sense? Oh btw
According to the report, the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) fields one of the world’s most expansive UAV fleets. The report estimates there were more than 280 UAVs in service as of mid-2011. This number will increase significantly as more UAV research-and-development centers complete comprehensive product testing and move into mass production.

A preliminary survey of probable units indicates that UAVs are spread across every service branch of the PLA. While unconfirmed, the report’s authors conclude that the General Staff Department and the Second Artillery Corps, responsible for strategic and tactical missiles, are in command of high-altitude, long-endurance UAVs, while the PLA Air Force, Navy and ground forces oversee UAV units that focus on tactical and training missions.
Study Examines China’s Expansive UAV Fleet | Defense News | defensenews.com
Clueless kid!
6.On the PLAAF side,terrain is mostly high and flat plateau while indian side is rugged and mountanous,this means while indian air defence can easily monitor PLA aircraft taking off and coming towards indian airspace,IAF can use low level terrain masking to approach without warning and spring tactical surprises in both air and ground attack missions.
I loled before at your "low level terrain masking" and I still laugh at it. Shows the lack of knowledge on your side.

7.Pilot quality.PLAAF pilots get much less flying hours than IAF pilots.They also have no exposure to foreign exercises unlike IAF.
And also have political comissars monitoring and interfering at command levels thus breaking central principle of war-unity of command.
Really, give us the number for both sides.
8.PLAAF currently doesn't possess any operational aircraft qualitatively equal to su-30MKI,IAF's mainstay.
Do they need to to have supremacy inside their own territory?
9.PLAAF has zero experience in high altitude aerial ops,while IAF has plenty of exp during kargil.
A limited war gives you "plenty" exp? Sure, you could have fooled me. :omghaha:
All things considered, the conflict was a poor test of India’s air warfare capability. Despite the happy ending of the Kargil experience for India, the IAF’s fighter pilots were restricted in their operations due to myriad challenges specific to this campaign. They were thus consigned to do what they could rather than what they might have done if they had more room for maneuver.
http://carnegieendowment.org/2012/09/20/airpower-at-18-000-indian-air-force-in-kargil-war/dvc4#
You notice unlike some clueless kid, I dont talk out of my *** with no reference.
10.PLAAF will have to attack us in our airspace,meaning not only will it have to take on IAF handicapped but also ground air defnces.Otherwise IAF will pound advancing PLA ground forces to pieces and destroy their supply lines.

Still dont get it, do you? PLAAFs role is make sure your aircrafts dont rain bombs on PLA formations. They do not conduct mission inside Indian territory. They have neither the doctrines nor the capacity. However inside chinese territory with the help of ground AD network they are more than capable to bleed IA or IAF.

Still dont get it, do you? PLAAFs role is make sure your aircrafts dont rain bombs on PLA formations. They do not conduct mission inside Indian territory. They have neither the doctrines nor the capacity. However inside chinese territory with the help of ground AD network they are more than capable to bleed IA or IAF.

0..U highlighted the IAF supremacy over its own airspace part so i answered in kind.
1 and 3.The 21 airbases calculation includes supporting aircraft from parts of chengdu military region.Both have tankers.Right now none have the numbers like USAF in hundreds to become game changer,its modest force multiplier.
As for whole strength to bear,i meant PLAAF can't use its superior size on paper to advantage in this scenario.
''Its not a numbers game''-Exactly-geography,high altitude experience and compatibilty of aircarft,pilots all important factors.All on our side.
2.Right now u don't.Advantage IAF.End of story.Wake me up when u do.
4.Apologies.Replying on several threads atm,so miswrote what i meant was propeller driven y-8 i think its called.Nonetheless point remains.This palne is grossly unsuited to support airops clsoe to enemy airspace.In any case even y-8 i heard requires re-enginingg for sustained ops in this altitude which won't be done before 2016.
5.Yes large UAV fleet,but still none capable of high altitude endurance RECON,thats why now developing new MALE UAV.
What ur territory?The scenario is PLA invasion..its china that claims arunachal..its china that intrudes from time to time .Recon UAVs are must in modern warfare for locating enemy air defences and troop movements for airstrike.If PLAAF wants to support LA ground ops in invasion.Russia found this out to its expense in georgian war,thats why they bought high tech UAVs from israel of all nations after war and now even UAE.
As for substitute RECCE pods u have nothing compared to IAF RECCELITE.
6.Only knowledge gap is urs.Radar waves bounce off mountain sides...aircraft can use this cover to approach without warning.ITs an old SEAD technique .'i'm sry ur too clueless to understand this.
7.120 standard for average PLAAF pilots.Your own pilots admitted this themselves.High end ones get 180-200.
Iaf 200-220 is standard.MKI top guns get 250+.Confirmed by several articles,aviationweek magaznes and from USAF pilots who exercised with us.
8.Again,China invades us.I don't care about inside ur territory,u come in our backyard.IAF bitchslap.
9.Combat experience is always invalubale.Our mirages and migs gained invaluable experience in striking mountanous targets in high altitude areas.In any case we have much more combat history as a air force than PLAAF,undergo more exercises and no foolish political comissar system.
10.Still don't get it do you?PLA invades indian territory...then to provide air cover u have to come inside our airspace to protect ur advancing units..and then we make mincemeat out of ur handicapped ,less capable,lesser piloted force .Then IAF smashes advancing PLA ground forces to bits and severs supply lines.

0..U highlighted the IAF supremacy over its own airspace part so i answered in kind.
Never did. I only questioning your belief that IAF has supremacy in TAR.
1 and 3.The 21 airbases calculation includes supporting aircraft from parts of chengdu military region.Both have tankers.Right now none have the numbers like USAF in hundreds to become game changer,its modest force multiplier.
As for whole strength to bear,i meant PLAAF can't use its superior size on paper to advantage in this scenario.
You are the one who brought up the number thing in the first place.
''Its not a numbers game''-Exactly-geography,high altitude experience and compatibilty of aircarft,pilots all important factors.All on our side.
Non existent if you ever bothered to read the links or learn to read properly.
2.Right now u don't.Advantage IAF.End of story.Wake me up when u do.
I dont need to wake up people who dont want to wake up.
4.Apologies.Replying on several threads atm,so miswrote what i meant was propeller driven y-8 i think its called.Nonetheless point remains.This palne is grossly unsuited to support airops clsoe to enemy airspace.In any case even y-8 i heard requires re-enginingg for sustained ops in this altitude which won't be done before 2016.
If you want to be taken seriously , provide a source.
5.Yes large UAV fleet,but still none capable of high altitude endurance RECON,thats why now developing new MALE UAV.
Read my links properly.
What ur territory?The scenario is PLA invasion.
Another of your made up fantasy. Have explained to you multiple times whey PLAAF will not be used in a Sino-India conflict. At most it will be a limited ground war with artillary. Not aircrafts.
.its china that claims arunachal..its china that intrudes from time to time .
It is disputed aread, that is why both sides "intrude" each others territory. Though for some reason indians dont understand this simple fact.
Recon UAVs are must in modern warfare for locating enemy air defences and troop movements for airstrike.If PLAAF wants to support LA ground ops in invasion.Russia found this out to its expense in georgian war,thats why they bought high tech UAVs from israel of all nations after war and now even UAE.
As for substitute RECCE pods u have nothing compared to IAF RECCELITE.
I have no idea. Why dont you give us a list of both sides as well as how you arrive at the conclusion.
6.Only knowledge gap is urs.Radar waves bounce off mountain sides...aircraft can use this cover to approach without warning.ITs an old SEAD technique .'i'm sry ur too clueless to understand this.
The only clueless one here is you with your ignorance of how SEADS are conducted. Terrain masknig, muhaahah.
7.120 standard for average PLAAF pilots.Your own pilots admitted this themselves.High end ones get 180-200.
Really give me a source and as well as the type of aircrafts they are flying.
Iaf 200-220 is standard.MKI top guns get 250+.Confirmed by several articles,aviationweek magaznes and from USAF pilots who exercised with us.
really, then give one source. Cant be that hard?
8.Again,China invades us.I don't care about inside ur territory,u come in our backyard.IAF bitchslap.
Nice that you backtracked from IAF supremacy in TAR to chinese invasion. Is backtracking a common indian trait?
9.Combat experience is always invalubale.Our mirages and migs gained invaluable experience in striking mountanous targets in high altitude areas.
Quite limited actually if you read my links instead of trolling.
In any case we have much more combat history as a air force than PLAAF,undergo more exercises and no foolish political comissar system.
WDF you smoking? Combat history wise they are way way ahead of you. The korea war, PLAAF vs Taiwan, Vietnam war. You are not even close.
10.Still don't get it do you?PLA invades indian territory...then to provide air cover u have to come inside our airspace to protect ur advancing units..and then we make mincemeat out of ur handicapped ,less capable,lesser piloted force .Then IAF smashes advancing PLA ground forces to bits and severs supply lines.
That is typical indian fanboy dream. In reality if it ever comes to blows between those two forces. It will be settled by artillary and ground troops, not airforce.

can they even fight on one front, china heavily outnumber them in airpower,naval and land forces

PLA ran back in 1962.

Too bad you didn't see the same thing in 1971 ... India got a formal "surrender" signed and sealed.

PLA again ran back in 2013.
all what india can achieve is lead a rebel/independence movement by beating a country 10X times smaller than it. bangldesh movement would have been sucessful anyway without india help
pick up a map see Bangladesh.

if this all you can achieve , then god help india against china
by the way both china and pakistan have occupied by force a significant portion of indian claimed terorirty in 1948 and 1962

all what india can achieve is lead a rebel/independence movement by beating a country 10X times smaller than it. bangldesh movement would have been sucessful anyway without india help
pick up a map see Bangladesh.

if this all you can achieve , then god help india against china
by the way both china and pakistan have occupied by force (eh.. neither got it by force, but by intrusion on unmanned borders) a significant portion of indian claimed terorirty in 1948 and 1962

Yes, off course. (1) Pakistan is occupying P0K, (2) China is in illegal occupation of Aksai Chin, and (3) China is in illegal possession of territory ceded by Pakistan.

India is committed to peaceful resolution of these issues with Pakistan and China.

Pakistan and China should also do the same.

Yes, off course. (1) Pakistan is occupying P0K, (2) China is in illegal occupation of Aksai Chin, and (3) China is in illegal possession of territory ceded by Pakistan.

India is committed to peaceful resolution of these issues with Pakistan and China.

Pakistan and China should also do the same.

LOl, We only toke what's belong to us, you still own us South Tibet.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom