What's new

Strike Force Would Allow ‘War on Two Fronts’

My point is in armageddon,there is no concept of most.Just armageddon.

Sure it will be... but again... 2 countries nuking india at the same time...? also its you who posted abt india launching nukes at Pak n China...:)

Sure it will be... but again... 2 countries nuking india at the same time...? also its you who posted abt india launching nukes at Pak n China...:)

Just reminding that we are all nuclear powers here.BUT I am confident defensively atleast once mountain strike corps and artillery modernization,plus IAF to 40+squadrons are achieved we can deal with a defensive 2 front war.Navy and air force will play key role.Till then we would be overstretched.

Just reminding that we are all nuclear powers here.BUT I am confident defensively atleast once mountain strike corps and artillery modernization,plus IAF to 40+squadrons are achieved we can deal with a defensive 2 front war.Navy and air force will play key role.Till then we would be overstretched.

Good for you sir... but to me it sounds idealistic at best.

Good for you sir... but to me it sounds idealistic at best.

Why PLAAF can't really pull its weight in TAR due to various factors.We ahve supremacy there.
And jf-17 which is bulk of PAF soon is a good defensive fighter but totally outclassed if it attempts to support invasion of indian territory.
In navy nothing can stop us from sinking all tankers from china off malacca thus devastating chinese war economy.Also PN surface fleet doesn't stand much hope of survival.
The real brutal war will be on land.

Conventional logic dictates, that if would take x nukes to completely destroy India..it would take only x/5 nukes to do same damage to Pakistan. As almost all your river flow from us..you be careful before contaminating those rivers and adjoining soil.
Lastly your nukes are of lower yields than us..and your are yet to develop a thermonuclear weapon.

Yes if there is China is also involved, Indian survival would be at stake, but even in such scenario Pakistani destruction is guaranteed.

Pakistani nukes are only for show, 100% sure even if India used nukes we would not respond using nukes as its unislamic

India needs to wake up and know they are not USA not even close and china is far more stringer than them and along with Pakistan they can't afford war

China's repeated violation of our perceived LAC has left us with no choice but to prepare for war. However contrary to what many thinks China will back if conflict starts. Not because they are week but no one likes to have war at home and hurt economy. We need to create enough deterrence for China to avoid war. What surprises me is what China's interest on land near Leah?

Why PLAAF can't really pull its weight in TAR due to various factors.We ahve supremacy there.
And jf-17 which is bulk of PAF soon is a good defensive fighter but totally outclassed if it attempts to support invasion of indian territory.
In navy nothing can stop us from sinking all tankers from china off malacca thus devastating chinese war economy.Also PN surface fleet doesn't stand much hope of survival.
The real brutal war will be on land.

Lets not even go there man... :lol:

I am sure there will never be a 2 front war, because this 2 front will open many fronts for sure.
About China supporting aa 2 front war, then I guess we had our history lessons.

Back
Top Bottom