What's new

Strike Force Would Allow ‘War on Two Fronts’

LOL, you know that the average income in Hong Kong is about 30 times higher than India right? :lol:

Anyway, you don't seem that smart, since you couldn't figure out the blatantly obvious sarcasm in my fine wine comment.

LOL..Sarcasm?..I dont have a sense of "Obnoxious sarcasm".

As far as 30 times the income is concerned i dont really give a damn man.Only fools like you use their country's figure to hide their incompetence in real life..Chinese economy and Hong Kong can take a hike coz i am not of the types who really give a damn about it.

Lastly,about smartness..Well,i dont know how smart i am but atleast i am not a joker like you who posts BS in most threads.

Two front war for india:

2gy4uog.jpg

The plan to raise a strike corps each for NE and IOK was made almost 20 years ago and it will still take 7 more years to complete the raising of only one such corps for NE alone.

Kon jeeta hai teri zulf ke sar honay tak. :)

Sure i bet after a few dozen nukes... indians will be A-Okay... :)

Considering India is more than 4 times larger than Pakistan in area and 6 times larger in population..Pakistan will be set in 5 times less nukes..you will still be in the worst state..if war goes nuclear.

If worst comes to worst its the same story for all 3.

India has a "No First Use Policy", so that is incorrect. Unless one of us uses a nuke first.

India's nuclear arsenal is also only 1 megaton in total, comprised mostly of 20 kt fission devices.

Whereas one single Chinese nuke is around 4 megatons. That's one nuke alone.

Not to mention we have the geographic advantage, we have the Tibetan plateau as the world's biggest buffer region. Whereas missiles stationed in Tibet, even short range ones, can target most of India's major cities.

Considering India is more than 4 times larger than Pakistan in area and 6 times larger in population..Pakistan will be set in 5 times less nukes..you will still be in the worst state..if war goes nuclear.

In our situation topography might help a little(unless u have enough time etc) to nuke mountains,less populated areas etc... but in urs ... with ur congested n over populated cities?the contamination of water n soil? in short not many will survive... and in a 2 front war... nothing will survive.. unless u think u can nuke Pak n China at the same time n get away with it..

In our situation topography might help a little(unless u have enough time etc) to nuke mountains,less populated areas etc... but in urs ... with ur congested n over populated cities?the contamination of water n soil? in short not many will survive... and in a 2 front war... nothing will survive.. unless u think u can nuke Pak n China at the same time n get away with it..

Conventional logic dictates, that if would take x nukes to completely destroy India..it would take only x/5 nukes to do same damage to Pakistan. As almost all your river flow from us..you be careful before contaminating those rivers and adjoining soil.
Lastly your nukes are of lower yields than us..and your are yet to develop a thermonuclear weapon.

Yes if there is China is also involved, Indian survival would be at stake, but even in such scenario Pakistani destruction is guaranteed.

you seriously think your gov has balls to take on China? then why creat doubt in their minds?

Admiral Roebuck: With all due respect, M, I think you don't have the balls for this job. M: Perhaps. But the advantage is, I don't have to think with them all the time
Tomorrow Never Dies.

I would suggest you do the same.

Back
Top Bottom