Strike Call by PTI Failed in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Brother,

Yesterday night PTI karachi chapter ask traders to close their shop in protest of Islamabad arrests, but strike was badly rejected by People of Karachi, school are open, traffic running on the streets, not a single shop was closed in protest of PTI's call.

:coffee: may be some shops closed in Sohrab Goth Afghan Basti Bhains Colony.

Who called for Strike .. ?????? i thought PTI calls for protest . not strike ..

I have no love for either side but why PMLN is shitting its pants even before the protest even started. From an observer living outside it looks like PMLN has already lost due to their stupidity.

I have no love for either side but why PMLN is shitting its pants even before the protest even started. From an observer living outside it looks like PMLN has already lost due to their stupidity.
:lol: This is a new trend in this forum @Peaceful Civilian You're definitely not alone.

:lol: This is a new trend in this forum @Peaceful Civilian You're definitely not alone.

Well looks like someone is paying you well for extra time as you are now on PDF 24/7. Btw this smiley :lol: gives impression of you forcefully smiling when you have unstoppable diarrhea. Dont waste my time with your stupid opinions you cyber gullu.

Brother,

Yesterday night PTI karachi chapter ask traders to close their shop in protest of Islamabad arrests, but strike was badly rejected by People of Karachi, school are open, traffic running on the streets, not a single shop was closed in protest of PTI's call.
Thread with out source @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal can you guys look at this thread this troll is misleading people. PTI never called for Karachi strike

#OperationCleanupBABOONS

Brother,

Another Anti-PTI thread

please share a source for your claim that PTI asked the traders of Karachi to close shops. If you can't provide source i will be reporting you are false/fake claims

Well looks like someone is paying you well for extra time as you are now on PDF 24/7. Btw this smiley :lol: gives impression of you forcefully smiling when you have unstoppable diarrhea. Dont waste my time with your stupid opinions you cyber gullu.

Both him and @Danish saleem are extra active today

Lol PTI wtf come on guys... :D

Cyber gullu --> kickass username <--

100 Rs chanda dy bhi protest kia ja sakta hai, :smokin:
hmmm... yep bhai qeema wala naan bhi kaafi par danday kon khai 100 rupay peche?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom