What's new

Strike Call by PTI Failed in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Anti-PTI thread

please share a source for your claim that PTI asked the traders of Karachi to close shops. If you can't provide source i will be reporting you are false/fake claims

Both him and @Danish saleem are extra active today

do u remember also PTI called for You me Ihtijaj on all over country? is that also a fake news??

Thread with out source @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal can you guys look at this thread this troll is misleading people. PTI never called for Karachi strike

#OperationCleanupBABOONS

you not have gutts to defend that? or asking your brothers to defend you.

@Danish saleem who said he is nutural but always defending Sharif family like slaves

I know. He is funniest.

He always starts the conversation by saying i voted for PTI, but than ends up defending the corruption of the Sharif Family like a loyal slave. He thinks he's too smart that he can fool people by saying that he voted for PTI, but is a total corruption lover. Most likely benefits from the corrupt system.

Brother,

Yesterday night PTI karachi chapter ask traders to close their shop in protest of Islamabad arrests, but strike was badly rejected by People of Karachi, school are open, traffic running on the streets, not a single shop was closed in protest of PTI's call.
There is a limit for everything. Political brinkmanship and recklessness have serious consequences and you have to dearly pay for that idiotic behavior. This Charsi Khhota Khan has been acting as the epicenter of hate mongering, instability, disunity, and agitative politics. Charsi Khhota Khan has abused and humiliated each and every person (even from his own party) who had a difference of opinion with him. He shamelessly targeted our national institutions (ECP, courts, parliament, police, banks - you name it) for blackmailing them. He has attacked our parliament and PTV buildings. He accuses others of having off-shore companies but he was probably the first few in our current political lot that owned an off-shore company and hid it for a long time. The people on his left and right are equally, if not more, tainted as his opponents that he accuses every day. Charsi Khhota wouldn't go to the court to expose his 'corrupt' opponents. In fact, he does not believe in courts. He is unwilling to face a court of law for his own grave crimes even though the court has summoned the Charsi Khhota Khan many times. In fact, Charsi Khhota is currently absconder from the law (that's how much he follows the law of the land) . His pointless but endless political rallies have caused people badly suffer - patients and new born babies have died on way to hospitals due to blocked traffic, businesses/offices suffered because workers/employees unable to reach their work place, students missing schools, etc. etc. Now that idiot went one step further with a call to shut-down Islamabad. The IHC has rightly summoned this Charsi Khhota Khan for questioning him for his mentally sick attitude. At the same time, the court ordered government to ensure that the capital is not shut-down on 2nd of November. But Charsi Khhota Khan rejected the court order right away. And I am sure that the Charsi Khan will not appear in the IHC either. I think government should arrest this idiot and produce him before the courts of law (both the IHC on November 1st and the anti-terrorist court that he is absconder from). The law must act against all criminals including this Charsi Khhota Khan.

do u remember also PTI called for You me Ihtijaj on all over country? is that also a fake news??

I don't know what You me Ihtijaj is, but you still havn't provided me the source for your claim that PTI asked the traders to shut shops. I am still waiting and if not provided will be reporting you for false/fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom