What's new

Street trolling: Chinese internet wants Snowden St as US names plaza after dissident Liu Xiaobo

Please check out the comment section under this video, they are hilarious...

I bet Snowden is a huge fan and admirer of the PRC and it's government.

only a matter of time before the Chinese Snowden comes forth. His or her family will probably be jailed or killed

a traitors reward right comrades.

:rofl::rofl:

A traitor to a minority but a hero to majority. :-)
is Liu Xiaobo a hero to the majority :what:

if any Chinese should have a name on a street in the U.S it should be this Xi Jinping

he's cleaning up the corruption in China :china:

I bet Snowden is a huge fan and admirer of the PRC and it's government.

only a matter of time before the Chinese Snowden comes forth. His or her family will probably be jailed or killed

a traitors reward right comrades.

:rofl::rofl:

Believe me, we have alot of "Chinese Snowden" in our history, we get use with that but we don't have problem to play the "FAIR" Snowden game with US. like spy or Cyber game...

Street trolling: Chinese internet wants Snowden St as US names plaza after dissident Liu Xiaobo

IF the US want to get into these childish pranks, they may. I mean this actually takes up American government's time. China has better things to do. Pretty much anyone over the age of 13 has better things to do than this.

It's sad what US politics have come to, once causing mayhem around the globe, now happily responding to the pope, personal attacks against each other, and naming streets.

if any Chinese should have a name on a street in the U.S it should be this Xi Jinping

If China didn't name a city with our founder's name, like you guys, we are certainly not going to name a street after Xi. I mean unless Xi adopts a road, but I don't think that one is up for adoption.

This is just Ted Cruz making China a punching bag to make himself look tough, election season afterall.

As a matter of fact Ted Cruz has a face which I cannot find a better word to describe other than “punchable”...:lol: oh that eyebrows...

Only a select few in the west cares about him. Making him a hero, only, to minority.

Agreed, XJ is doing a fine job for China. This should be recognized by the US. His name should be on the street and not LX, unless they want to harm our relationships or to cut diplomatic ties.

The most amusing comment:

USA should renamed to "the united states of Liu Xiaobo " to show the 'greatness' of liu ziaobo

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom