What's new

"Strategy against any Indian Offensive!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarbe Momin

Reaction score
"Strategy against any Indian Offensive!!!"
I am not expert or student of any war college but i feel few things that needed pakistan badly. Pakistan army needed badly more Anti-Tank Brigades , Pakistan has independent Anti-Tank Brigades stationed on many places but in Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, Bahawalpur, Okara , Lahore, Sialkot, normally on each of these points Pakistan needed two Independent Anti Tank Brigrades. Although infantry always have its own anti tank units and tanks are also used in anti tank role but because india has nearly 5,000 old new tanks and when they will simultaneouslly attack in Cholistan (Bahawalnagar-Bahawalpur), Thar (Pano Aqil - Hyderabad), (Fazilka-sulaimanke), (Kasur-Firozpur), Lahore, Narowal, Sialkot, Shakargarh Sectors on international border, it will be difficult to stop thier strike cores completely and successfuly on all points. So increment of independent anti tank Brigrades will play significant role to stop offensive modes of india. Artillery Pieces and Air defence missel systems should be equal in numbers as india have. India also have plan to drop its airborn troops in Cholistan (Bahawalnagar-Bahawalpur), Thar (Pano Aqil - Hyderabad) sectors bheind our defence lines. We can also do vice versa but we don't have large number of heavy lift helicopters. 60 high tech anti armour role helicopters will be a good number, and to make large fleet we need Eurocopter EC 135, Eurocopter EC 145 or Bo 105CB and convert them in Pakistan for anti armour role, put on them 30 mm gun,70 mm rockets and anti armour missel as german's did with Bo 105CB. By doing so a cheap and productive fleet is possible. Keeping in view 1965, 1971, Siachin and Kargil Pakistan didn't prepared itself for mountain warfare. 25px X Corps — headquartered at Rawalpindi and Gilgit-Baltistan Corps— headquartered at Gilgit are responsible for Kashmir and Siachin. Each time when Pakistan and India did war with one another india always changed their position in disputed area taking area from pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir. So by keeping in view the situation of westren border and of Khyber Paktunkhawah (NWFP) if Pakistan army bulid one more corps (30000-40000 Soliders) for mountain warfare, it would be helpful also in Kashmir. PAF can not match IAF in number of air crafts but by qaulity of trainig, by having more pilots, more pilots mean more stories in war. We need more long range diesel submarines U-214 should be used in offensive and chines made in defensive role, we will be well trained on chines ones and in need we can also borrow from china some submarines. Long range Air defence for Frigrates, destroyers, PAF and for army is very necessary and it is still missing. More anti tank units and long range Air defence systems will be as helpful as was Agypt in first phase of 1973 war against Israel, destroying nearly 1000 tanks and 100 air crafts of Israel.

Yaar, why are you so paranoid no one is attacking Pakistan, not India at least for sure.

Look at Bangladesh before 1971 it was Pakistan but what have we done to it noting.

We have not attacked it or merged it.

By same logic you don't need such expenditure on army, but your army create a illusion and fake ghost to make you people afraid so that army continue to exploit you, use funds and rule.

Why Pakistan and India didn't used "N" it in Kargil, why they dont use in Siachin. I hope u will got my point. To other member i want to say that hindu nation have some pschycho problems and they are sick. Remember historic fact is that muslims didn't want to invade india, but hindus at that time looted carvans of muslims, attacked on other side of sindh river to loot and in sea also Raja Dahir had dacoits thats why Mohammad Bin Qasim attack and Sultan Mehmood Ghanavi also had to attack india again and again. Thats why we need to prepare. What u hindus did with state of Hyderabad, What u hindus did with Kashmir, What u did with East Pakistan. Thats why we need to Prepare well.

Last edited:
Why Pakistan and India didn't used "N" it in Kargil, why they dont use in Siachin. .

because Pakistan's delivery systems were not fully developed and we were committed to our NO First Use Policy.

Why Pakistan and India didn't used "N" it in Kargil, why they dont use in Siachin. I hope u will got my point. To other member i want to say that hindu nation have some pschycho problems and they are sick. Remember historic fact is that muslims didn't want to invade india, but hindus at that time looted carvans of muslims, attacked on other side of sindh river to loot and in sea also Raja Dahir had dacoits thats why Mohammad Bin Qasim attack and Sultan Mehmood Ghanavi also had to attack india again and again. Thats why we need to prepare. What u hindus did with state of Hyderabad, What u hindus did with Kashmir, What u did with East Pakistan. Thats why we need to Prepare well.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Why Hindus only mate. ? Phobia

Fairytail story is very interesting. Please don't twist and turn the history to your advantage.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Why Hindus only mate. ? Phobia

Fairytail story is very interesting. Please don't twist and turn the history to your advantage.

Remember respected Mr! Upper class hindus were at that time was barbaric and dacoit they tend to destablize world at that time and also crushed lower castes. Muslim brought in india equality and justice. In 1857 also hindus did double game with muslims. In kargil india begged america, when pakistan on request of america ordered soliders to vacate area, Indian soliders opened fire. Thats why paksitan should be ready any time. Please dont try to derail topic.

India also have plan to drop its airborn troops in Cholistan (Bahawalnagar-Bahawalpur), Thar (Pano Aqil - Hyderabad) sectors bheind our defence lines. We can also do vice versa but we don't have large number of heavy lift helicopters.

@ Zarbe Momin,
From where you have got this sensational information, Kindly enlighten us.
thank you!!

Man you people have nothing better to do rather to talk about war all the time wake up ... talk about peace for once.. if Pakistan & India have a war both will be looser's talk about friendship & peace for once enough blood has been shed on both sides people are tired of it and sick of it and makes me sick watching you guys talk about it here.

Man you people have nothing better to do rather to talk about war all the time wake up ... talk about peace for once.. if Pakistan & India have a war both will be looser's talk about friendship & peace for once enough blood has been shed on both sides people are tired of it and sick of it and makes me sick watching you guys talk about it here.

Thank you sir for your wise comments!!!

I hope the mods note this Guy and this thread... There is a beautiful discussion going on in another thread about Indian Muslims... Make you feel good to connect with other Asians and then you see this

@ Zarbe Momin,
From where you have got this sensational information, Kindly enlighten us.
thank you!!

Operation Brasstacks was a military exercise undertaken by the Indian Army in Rajasthan during November 1986 and March 1987.
Operation Brasstacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2001–2002 India–Pakistan standoff
2001?2002 India?Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also analyse excercises made by indian army in rajasthan. A computer Simulation was also stolen by pakistani intelligence angencies that showed india wanted to strom into chamb sector with armour and tank. In 2001-2000 india deployed more thant 2000 tanks in rajasthan sector.

Operation Brasstacks was a military exercise undertaken by the Indian Army in Rajasthan during November 1986 and March 1987.
Operation Brasstacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2001–2002 India–Pakistan standoff
2001?2002 India?Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also analyse excercises made by indian army in rajasthan. A computer Simulation was also stolen by pakistani intelligence angencies that showed india wanted to strom into chamb sector with armour and tank. In 2001-2000 india deployed more thant 2000 tanks in rajasthan sector.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:What led to all ^^^^ you just quoted:cheesy::cheesy:

There are some Groups in India which will not accept that the Muslim State Pakistan exist. When I read some indian Newspaper in the Web, they put the State of Pakistan into Question. Some Indians(not all) here and in another Forums claim that the Area of Pakistan still belongs to India and that pakistani People are from indian orign. They Ignore the Facts that pakistani People are persian, turkic and mongolic ancestry, which get mixed after Timur Khan Conquerd Part of former Bharat.

In my Opinion, the main Problem is not Kashmir. India define itself as a Multiethnic Secular Sate, Pakistan is a Part of the historical Bharat before this Terretory was Conquerd by Turkic - mongolian Invasion. Pakistan is for Hindus the Manifestation of this historical Defeat !

This Video confirm my View.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom